↳ 🔥 office || 🌼🌼

tw:

requested by L0nely-L0ser

wil's pov~

I was walking around in my office building, holding a coffee after pulling an all-nighter. Unfortunately I still owe my fans a new if you laugh you lose stream, so I couldn't sleep. I now had to stream.

I was basically half asleep while making my way to the streaming room. I was barely paying attention. That's when I bumped into someone, spilling coffee all over their shirt. y/n. We know of each other but we barely conversate, mostly because I have a small thing for her and the other office workers poke fun at me whenever we talk, and don't really know each other too well.

And she was wearing white of all colors today.

"What the hell, Wil?" she sounded slightly annoyed, less annoyed than I would be.

"I'm so sorry! Let me take help!" I took her up to my office where I had extra button ups, similar to the one she had already been wearing.

We entered the room and I swiftly walked over to grab a shirt, handing it to her, embarrassed.

"I'm so fucking sorry."

"It's okay," she mumbled in response.

We just kind of stood there for a moment.

"Do you want me to leave to change or are you going to turn away or what?" She asked after a few seconds.

"Oh right," I say turning the other direction. "Let me know when you're dressed."

I hear her shuffle as she puts on my shirt. "Okay it's on." I turn back around.

She looked rather nice in my over sized shirt. "Is it comfortable?" I ask.

"Yes," she smiles. "Thanks."

"You don't have to thank me, I'm the reason your shirt is probably ruined now."

"It's fine," she giggles. She has an adorable giggle.

"How about I make it up to you by taking you out for coffee?" I suggest.

She seems to study my face for a moment before answering, "Sure. I'd like that."