↳ loh || 🖤🖤

(when i get into the loh eliminations, i am not going to explain or go into great detail)

tw:

y/n's pov~

It was almost time for my love or host, and I can't wait to see who's coming. Being bi, I expect some men and women. (just a little side note: i include all kinds of sexualities when it's mentioned; representation for everyone, ya valid mfs <3)

When we got ready to start Austin showed the rest of Twitch the "contestants." They were mostly friends of mine. I had a serious doubt that any of them picked love.

If I get completely hosted I'm going to ghost all of them for probably weeks.

The contestants were Sapnap, George, Niki, Wilbur, no surprise here: Minx, Boze, Schlatt, Karl, Hannah, Quackity, Punz, and Skeppy.

And the Love or Host began. I introduced myself "way better than Sapnap did," as Austin put it.

"Okayyyy Austin that's enough," Sapnap replies.

Slowly, the game begun. When it came time to eliminate, I chose to eliminate Schlatt. He chose host.

I wrote the down on my little note card so I'd know who to be mad at.

1. Schlatt = host

We continued chatting and I thought about who to eliminate next.

-time skip: almost to the end-

My note card had earned all the names of who was eliminated. Dream, Fundy, and Eret all were eventually added into the call with us as my friends. Like Karl was with Quackity.

1. Schlatt = host
2. Punz = host
3. Boze = host
4. Skeppy = host
5. Sapnap = host
6. Hannah = host
7. George = host
8. Wilbur = host
9. Niki = host
10. Quackity = host

It was down to Karl and Minx. I was very confused. Everyone had picked host. All of my friends are getting ghosted I guess.

It came down to the final decision, and it was really difficult. But I had to eliminate Karl, because he said he dislikes strawberries on our date, and this is a sin.

"Alright, congratulations to.............

Minx!"

Minx cheered and did a little dance. Karl looked kind of disappointed but for some reason also a little happy. Austin then revealed that Karl had chosen,,

Host?

"Am I really about to get hosted by everyone??"

"We still haven't hear what Minx has chosen."

"Okay tell me that all my friends hate me and wanted to publically humiliate me go ahead," I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"She...

Chose...

LOVE! She chose love y/n!"

"Was this set up?? Is that why everyone was telling me who to get rid of?"

"Wow y/n you're fucking good at guessing games," Minx says.

Karl laughs. "All of us set it up so you'd get Minx! Cause you guys are clearly in love with each other."

"Oh shut the fuck up!" Minx and I say in sync. The call erupts with laughter.

a/n: man 3 updates, one day, y'all lucky smh

and now everyone has at least one chapter :)