↳ 🔥 stream || 🌼🌼

tw:

requested by lilacisnotthere

Tommy's pov~

I was streaming with Tubbo, Ranboo, Wilbur, and Phil we were doing a mod video, but this time we were actually streaming it before hand.

This mod allowed us to have superpowers. Like teleportation and lazer eyes.

After we were finished with this stream my girlfriend was coming over to help me edit a bit by telling me which parts were the funniest to her before we just relaxed and hung out.

Me and y/n haven't announced that we were dating because of two reasons. One, no one really knew of y/n cause she didn't stream or make content, and two, my fandom is crazy.

We didn't plan on announcing it until we'd been dating for a least 10 months. That date was approaching though. Still we hadn't really put much thought or really had a conversation about telling people that I was taken.

I was thinking about all this while we were nearing the end of the stream. We were almost to the stronghold ready to battle.

However I was a little nervous. I told y/n we'd be done by 8 and she could just come on up to my room, however it was a couple minutes past 8 and we weren't even in the end yet. Hopefully she's running late and we can do this. Cause if she gets here I will not have enough time to warn her.

Everyone was arguing as we dug down to the stronghold. We a wanted to be the first to find the portal room.

"Where is it?"

"This place is like a maze."

"Haven't I already been here before?"

"This is the most confusing stronghold I've ever been in."

"Oh fucking hurry and find it someome."

Everyone was speaking at once until finally I stumbled across the portal.

"I've found it guys."

We set up a bed and chest with supplies in case someone died so they could come back. Just as we were talking ourselves up before jumping in the portal, I heard my door open. I turned quickly to stop her. "I'm-"

"Hey babe I stopped at the gas station to get us some snacks while we-" She looked up and saw the look of horror on my face. "Oh my god are you still streaming?"

I just nodded.

"Hi y/n!" Tubbo shouted.

"Oh hi Tubbo!"

After that she swiftly backed out of the room.

I turned back to my stream. The whole discord call was laughing at the fact that we were now exposed. And of course chat was going crazy.

Oh god.