↳ 🔥 disney || 🌺🌺

tw:

request by L0nely-L0ser

3rd person pov~

Minx and y/n were long overdue for some quality alone time. So they decided to take the day off from content creating and cuddle while watching Disney.

They both gathered up their gas station candies and drinks as well as a big bag of white cheddar popcorn and sat in the couch eager to begin their couple relaxation time. They were ready to cuddle.

After many minuted if bickering earlier in the day, they came to the conclusion to watch Luca.

The two women curled up setting up their snacks in an easily accessible place for them, before pulling a blanket up.

Minx tossed it over the other and then pulled some onto her. They both kicked their feet up on the stool in front of them as y/n grabbed the remote.

"So I know we agreed on Luca but still I want to watch Beauty and the Beast." y/n said.

"No! That movie isn't couple time worthy."

"Not even the live action with Emma Watson?" y/n looked at Minx as if she was crazy.

"Hmmm." Minx pondered this for a moment. "Maybe we can watch the live action after Luca."

"Yesss." y/n fist pumped as she started Luca.

They both snuggled into each other and sighed happily.

The smiles on their face never wavered. Except at the end of Luca when they were both in tears. But still, they had a great time binging Disney in each others company.