Im not what you want~ Bucky

"I SAW YOU BOTH BARNES!"
Our voices filled the silence around, our screams so loud I think people on the other side of the world could hear us.
"YOURE ACTING CRAZY WE WERENT DOING ANYTHING!"
I had seen Bucky and Nat together a lot recently and someone had sent me multiple pictures of them being cosy, I got jealous. This had been a long build up, I had been jealous of the two for some time. Nat and Bucky hung out together more than I did with him. Even though we were offical it seemed that the world wanted them together more, as a couple.
But I didn't want to tell him what I saw on his phone.
"BULLSH1T I SAW THOSE PHOTOS, I SEE HOW YOU LOOK AT HER, I WANT THAT WITH YOU!" Tears had started to fill my eyes, I didn't want to cry.
Bucky ran a hand through his hair as he let out this loud frustrated sigh while beginning to pace around the room.
"Doll I love you and only you don't you get it?" I felt a few tears drop down my face as I tried to the stop the words coming out but failed.
"I saw the texts, I saw the nude photo exchanges, I saw the I love you texts, I saw the I'll leave Y/n soon just wait, I saw it all when you had a shower one night a few weeks back she sent you another nude." His face dropped and became more pale as I told him this.
"I should've seen the signs, when you spent more time with her, when you claimed you had fallen asleep on the couch and Wanda would tell me about the loud moaning coming from Natashas room late at night, and how Peter told me about how he'd see you both kinda of interlock your feet and legs under the dinner table."
I had more tears coming down my face as I said all of this.
"So Uhh go to her and be with her, give the world what they want, give yourself what you want because we both know it's not me you want, it's her, you want Natasha in all that she is, you never wanted this."
I left his room and walked to Wandas ready to cry. On my way I saw Natasha, she tried to smile at me but I kept my head down. She tried to get my attention but I walked into Wandas room before having an awkward conversation with her.
"Y/n?" I let my tears flow freely as I broke down sobbing on Wandas floor. She quickly held me as I sobbed and screamed.
She used her powers to calm me down but struggled since my emotions were going on an all time high.
"It's okay, shhh it's okay." Her voice brought me comfort as I started to stop crying. We heard knocking on the door, got up to answer while I moved to her bed to wait for her.
"Wanda is everything okay here?" I heard Tony's voice, I just knew he wasn't alone and that the others were behind him waiting on an answer.
"Not now tomorrow."
She shut the door and joined me on the bed as I fell asleep wishing none of this had happened.
Five months later
I walked through a farmers market looking at the different jams and fruits each stall had to offer.
This had been my first time out of the house since my break up with Bucky. I moved in with my brother to collect myself and it seemed like I was on the right path.
I was looking down, didn't see anyone until I walked into someone. "Oh my god I'm so sor-" I stopped mid word as I saw it was Bucky
"Y/n?" His voice was quiet and in disbelief I think? He was disguised so no one with surround him and that way when he was done he could leave with no issues.
"James." My voice sounded cold but that was just my front, I wanted to hug him and kiss like nothing had happened but something did happen and I knew that but it didn't make it any easier.
"Y/n I'm so sorry for all the sh!t that happened I was dumb and I didn't realise what I had in front of me and I-"
Natasha came up to him and kissed Bucky with lots of passion "hey baby." She smiled but much like him her smile dropped when she saw me and her skin was as white as jasper the ghost.
"Y/n?"
"YES ITS ME, didn't take you both long what about a week to get together?" Their heads lowered in shame.
"Well now Barnes we both know it's not me you wanted it was her like I said before."