Helpless~ Peter

I had the biggest crush on Peter Parker and I've had this crush ever since we were seven. I was friends with Peter and Ned but I had to move across the country until I was fifteen because of my dads job.
I kept contact with Peter and Ned while I was gone, but it been harder trying to get a hold of Peter lately.

But I was excited since I was returning to New York and seeing my best friends again. I was going to Midtown with them because I was just as smart as them maybe more smart.
Ned knew and I think Peter did but he never responded to my texts so I didn't know.

I was so happy to be in New York again with my parents that I ran out of the car and just lay down on the pavement for a couple minutes. I looked crazy but I didn't care for I was back home, finally after years of being away.

I had arrived on a late Friday evening so I had the weekend to start unpacking and getting ready for school. I had called Ned telling him I was back and excited to see him again at school. He was happy that he would get to see me again. Ned told me Peter was happy I was coming back but he had super busy lately.

I walked into school the next day and ran towards Ned. "NED!" He turned and had the biggest grin on his face. We stayed in a hug for a really long time before someone else joined.
We pulled away and saw Peter behind us and I jumped in his arms.
I felt so helpless, like that expression weak at the knees.
"Hey Peter."
I could my cheeks heat up, crap it barely came out a whisper.
"Hey Y/n"
Next thing I knew Peters lips had collided with mine.
I felt so helpless, as if when I looked into his eyes the sky was the limit.