Mine~ Wanda

I think the sing is cute so I added it and named the chapter after it.

It had been a hard mission for you.
You lost a few agents and almost failed the mission. Fury had told you "Missions are never met to be easy ok? Now go home and rest"
He held the same emotionless tone he always did, the avengers all congratulated you on the mission.
None of that had mattered what mattered was your beautiful wife waiting at your home for you.
A small smile played on your lips as you thought about going home to your wife , Wanda Y/l/n.
You had met her after the whole ultron incident and war between Tony and Steve, it took awhile but eventually you met her and felt an instant attraction.
The car ride was long but after a while you reached home. You pulled into the driveway. The car now in park you opened the front door and saw a box with your name on it. You were careful with the box when you saw what was inside.
A positive pregnancy test.
You heard Wandas voice. "I see you got my gift." You looked her up and down, her bump visible not big but still there. You rushed over and picked Wanda up in air and spun her around.
You put her down and bent down and started talking to her belly.
"Hello baby I'm your mama, I'm finally home and I'll be here to greet you when you join us earth side."
You felt Wanda gently stroke your hair. "I promise to always be there for you, I love you and you're not here yet."
You straightened up and gave Wanda a kiss on the lips before going to shower.
You walked back to the living room and saw Wanda asleep. You thought to yourself "she is the best thing to ever be mine"