Overprotective- Natasha REQUEST

fem!r X Natasha

You were pregnant and approaching your final months and well since the beginning of the pregnancy Natasha had been going crazy. 

the simplest tasks such as bending down to get something had Natasha running up  a wall. It had gotten to the point where sometimes you'd escapse to your parents house just to breathe. "I don't dad she just, she means well but it's just really annoying but I don't want her to feel bad if I tell her that." 

Your dad was at home that day and your papa was at work, it was a different vibe talking to one dad but not the other. "So you just want to relax for a moment without having Natasha going crazy?" You nodded. "Babes I can't tell you what to do however I can say just talk with her, Natasha has always seemed quite reasonable." You smiled at your dad, he always gave the right advice at the right time. "Oh moving on from the subject look at this cute hat I found for the baby." Your dad pulled out a little beanie with the words cutie power. You chuckled at the beanie.

You sat in the living room watching forrest gump with Wanda when you felt a sore feeling in your back. With her powers Wanda could feel your discomfort since for some reason becoming preganant your thoughts had become louder. "Y/n? Do you want a message for the pain?" You nodded, you were so done being pregnant. 

You turned so your back faced Wanda and she began using her powers to soothe the pain you felt. "Oooh Wanda that feels so good please don't stop." 

"What the fuck is going on here?" You turned and saw Nat standing in the entrance to the living  room, she was fuming. Nat stormed over and glared at Wanda to get off and leave. 

"Y/N WHERE WERE YOU?! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE AND I CATCH YOU GETTING A BACK MASSAGE FROM WANDA! IF YOUR BACK IS SO SORE WHY NOT COME TO ME?" She was being unreasonable and you just didn't want to deal with it.  

"Nat please stop, stop being so jealous." She was still fuming, your back was still sore, it was just too much. 

"I could've done that for you Y/n!" Natasha was more calm now, but she was still upset and so were you. 

"Nat, I know you could've done it but babe you've done a lot this pregnancy and I am grateful however just one back rub set you off, I need you to just take a step back and realise just how crazy you're acting right now." Natasha looked taken back before she realised what you were saying. 

"I'm sorry, I just, I just really want to be there for you right now, I just want everything to go well." Natasha looked sincere, you knew she was.

"And I get it but sometimes I just need a breather and maybe a moment to myself to yell at Tony when he's being an idiot." Natasha chuckled. "I love you so much but that's really all I need and if I need more I'll tell you but babe I just need you to chill." Natasha nodded and held you as close as she could, I mean a huge baby bump in the way made things a little hard. 

"I love you Y/n, I love you and our little family."