Dancing~ Peter

You were the daughter of famed avenger and superhero Captain America also known to others as Steve Rogers.
You lived in the tower with your dad and the whole team, every now and then you saw Peter around, following Stark around like a puppy follows their owner. But it made you laugh when you saw how hot and bothered Peter was when you saw him. A wink would send him over the edge.
Tony had decided to throw a party in honour of your dad and aunt Nat finishing a very important 4 month mission. You had put on your favourite clothes (so I'll put two options down but you are the reader so imagine whatever you'd like)

 You had put on your favourite clothes (so I'll put two options down but you are the reader so imagine whatever you'd like)

You styled your hair and walked out ready to dance the night away

You styled your hair and walked out ready to dance the night away. You immediately saw your friends from school you had invited and hung with them before they headed off to dance. You wanted to wait awhile first, you looked around to see what everyone was doing. Your dad was talking with Bucky about their time while Sam Wanda and Pietro listened, Tony was in an arm wrestling battle with Nat, Thor was laughing with Loki Clint and Scott.
You turned and saw Peter walk in wearing

You looked him up and down as you walked towards Peter, you wanted to tease him just for the fun of it

"Hey Parker, cool clothes didn't know you had style." You smiled at him as he blushed and looked at the ground. "I like it, I think it brings something else to the table." You whispered that last part in his ear as you walked away. You looked back and saw Peter checking you out as you had done to him. You passed Nat as she looked at you and winked, she knew what you were doing besides you learned it from the best. You walked to the Dj and requested a song you knew would make Peter crazy.

You quickly walked away towards the dance floor as you started dancing with your friends, making eye contact with Peter as you winked at him and smirked.
Not long after you had started dancing you were met with Peter in front of you, towering over you. You smirked as Peter lowered down to your ear and whispered "Stop teasing me sweetheart."
This wasn't that moment where you felt weak at the knees, no you felt powerful. You whispered back "make me."
You started grinding on Peter as he grabbed onto your hips (just saying in case this is consensual I feel like I had to make that clear)  you both kept dancing together as the next song came on

You could feel the eyes of the avengers on you both, but you were both 17 and there was no way in hell you'd both listen.
At the end of the song you turned and faced Peter as he kissed you on the lips, filled with lust and passion.
As the dance floor became more full you both snuck away. The night started fun, ended fun.