see you around~ Sam

You were Steve Rogers younger sister who also had a little bit of the soldier serum, you were strong and fast not as much as your brother because of health risks

You sometimes went running with your brother but not very often, despite being strong and fast you were pretty lazy ( sorry if you're pretty active in life its for the story).

But your brother woke you up early one morning and dragged you out of bed to go for a run. You whinged the entire way, but eventually you stopped whinging and kept running. At one point you noticed your brother wasn't running with you anymore. You stopped and looked around and saw your brother stopping to talk to a guy sitting under. 

Your brother was laughing and so was the other guy. You jogged over, both boys heads turned when they heard you. "Hey Steve why'd you stop old man" Before Steve replied the guy spoke up. "This your girl?" He took a swig of water while you had a look of disgust on your face with Steve laughing at you.

"Nah man she's my sister forced her to come running with me." Steve chuckled and Sam had a look of embarrassment on his face while you felt like your cheeks were burning up.

Soon Nat pulled up and Steve started to get in when Sam tapped your shoulder.

"I was wondering would you like to run together tomorrow?" You smiled.

"Yep I'll see you around"