After all these years ~Loki

Ever since you were a kid your dad was friends with Aunt Frigga and Uncle Odin and their two sons Loki and Thor

Ever since you were a kid your dad was friends with Aunt Frigga and Uncle Odin and their two sons Loki and Thor. You always remember growing and seeing a clear difference in the two boys, the way Loki would sit in a corner and read while Thor always had something to show off. One of your earliest memories when it was your birthday and the two brothers were arguing who got to dance with you first. You were uncomfortable about the situation and turned around only to accidentally bump into Frigga.
And for many years you and Loki stayed close friends while you and Thor were just friends.

When you were two years old you remember it being your birthday and your father insisted you spend your birthday in asgard. So there you sat at a table watching Thor and Loki fight over something. You huffed and Frigga had noticed your boredom and told her sons to pay attention to you, Thor was bragging about something but Loki was talking with you, no one understood you two but Frigga watched as she hoped you would fall in love
When Loki got married
You were happy for your best friend truly but you kinda hoped you were gonna be the one he marry.
You sat in the throne room with your thoughts while everyone else was at the feast. You were so deep in your thoughts you hadn't noticed Thor walking in.
That was until his voice startled you.
"Lady Y/n why are you here and not celebrating Loki and his new wife?!"
"Oh um I've been thinking about moving to Midgard for a little while, I need some change. Tell Loki I give him my congratulations I'll see you soon Thor." That day you said goodbye to your father and Frigga and Odin. Avoiding Loki. You were just finishing saying goodbye to your father when Loki made a beeline for you.
"You selfish girl must you make almost everything about you!" You stood closer to your father.
"I have hated you since we were kids and to think I ever loved you. Just go to Midgard but never return you disgust me." Now Frigga was close to you rubbing a hand up and down your back and you backed away.
You ran away and met a woman by the name of Pepper Potts and you became her assistant. When the avengers were created you were asked to be on the team. Eventually Thor joins and tries telling you about Loki but you refused. When the attack on New York happens you were in a different country with Pepper and she let you get to New York to help.
You were ahead of everyone getting closer to the attacker when  he turns around.
"Y/n?"
"Loki" it came out almost as a whisper before Loki is captured. The next day you and Thor take Loki back to Asgard so he can spend his days in jail.
You stayed for two months talking with your father Frigga and Odin. You learnt that Loki was no longer married and Thor had met a scientist when he first landed in earth. The scientist seemed a bit strange but you didn't care, you barely went to go see Loki, according to Frigga most of the time she sees him looking at pic of you two when you were both six years old. You decided to go visit Loki on your own.
You walked past the cells hearing all the other people in their cells catcalling you, you held up your finger and they became quiet, you weren't a force to be reckoned with. You reached Loki's cell and saw him reading a book you both loved growing up.
You cleared your throat. You saw a light in Loki's eyes as he saw it was you.
"Hello my queen, to what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you?" You rolled your eyes.
"I'm not your queen never was your queen, I came to say goodbye I'm going back to Midgard and probably won't come back for another few years. But why would you call me that after what you said to me all those years ago?" You're let inside his cell and you sit down on the bed.
It was silent for awhile when Loki spoke up. "Because you are my queen and on that night I was stressed still and took it out on you, and when you left for what felt like hundreds of years here only a couple on Midgard I missed you every day and I realised I still loved you. So we divorced. She took the kids and I was left here."
You wanted to feel angry but you couldn't you felt the need to run into Loki's arms. But you resisted, that night you left promising to visit again soon, Thor was joining you.

After a couple months Thor went back to Asgard to get something and came back with a surprise for you.

"Lady Y/N I have a present from your father and my mother!"

"What is it Thor?" You were caught up in paper work you hadn't turned around. Then you heard your favorite voice.

"Hello my love" You turned around and got up out of your chair.

"Loki" It barely came out a whisper, and before you knew it you were in his arms. Everything from the past years, gone.

And after all these years you still loved Loki.