Meant to be~ Steve/Bucky

this gonna be long kinda how i wanted it to be

It was always Peggy this and Peggy that.
Even after you too had a child together Steve kept telling you. "Push through the pain that's what Peggy would've done."
You started to feel like you weren't good enough for Steve. Your feeling was so strong you couldn't keep it in any longer.
"Y/N just do what Peggy would've done."
"Get out Steve."
"W-What I am not leaving my house."
"Fine I'll take Ben with me."
As you turn to leave Steve grabs your wrist and pulls you closer to him.
You struggle to break free. When you cry out in pain the look in Steve's eyes told you he realised what he was doing.

"Y-Y/N i'm so sorry i didn't mean to hurt you."

You hold your wrist gently while backing away from Steve, scared was the only word to sum up how you were feeling.

"I'm leaving with Ben don't expect us to return for awhile." With that you walk to your room and see your little boy asleep on your side of the bed. He was never really close to Steve, you understood about being an avenger and missions but when he was home he was cold and distant even towards his own son.

As you pack your things you get on the phone with Natasha.But you realised she was on a mission so you called Bucky one of the only people you could call at that moment.

"Hey Y/N is everything alright?"

"No Steve he-he won't stop comparing me to Peggy, I understand she was the last voice he heard before going in the ice but I'm his fiance now doesn't that mean something?"

Silence

"Do you want me to come pick up you and Ben?"
"Yes please and tell Tony and the others that Ben and I will be staying at the tower till I can get plane tickets to live with my parents."
30 minutes later

You sat on curb outside with your still sleeping child snuggled up against you.

When you see Bucky's car pull up to you Steve walks out.

"Y/N please don't leave I-I can't live without you."

"Hey Bucky can you put Ben in the car please?" You look at Steve, he looks like a sad puppy dog but you could see through the mask he had on.

"You can't live with out me?What about precious Peggy? You wanna why we're still not married after 5 years of engagement? 7 years of dating ? Cause you say I wonder if Peggy would've liked that or hat's too ugly Peggy would've picked better. It's funny The star spangled man with a plan who always respects woman also compares them to one he only knew for a short time. I still remember when we got engaged you said to me I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE WORLD YOU SAID YOU'RE THE GIRL FOR ME YOU SAID I WON'T EVER TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED. So I'm taking Ben with me and hopefully never have to see you again, because our three year old son doesn't fully have a dad, he always says to Bucky I love you dad, I understand being an avenger is hard trust me being with you taught me that but when our son isn't calling his father dad that breaks my heart because you promised to be there but hey guess what take your stupid house and ring back also take all your memories back they're no good to me. So if I ever see you again I'm gonna turn my head and look a different way."