Soulmates mark ~ Bucky

Soulmate au

Ever since you were eighteen you had a mark on your cheek that was supposed to help you find your soulmate.
No one but your soulmate could see it. You had been looking for years to be specific since you were eighteen.
You figured if it's someone older it would be legal.
After about two years you had given up, and had focused on living life to the fullest. You tried to deny it but there was a little bit of hope where you knew you were one day gonna meet your soulmate.
You had walking around a park since you had woken up from a nightmare that you had since your childhood.
It was the middle of the night and you knew that pretty much no one walked the park at this time. You had never encountered any creeps you would always be alone.
You had sat down at a park bench drawing the face of a man you and never seen before but had seen in a couple of your dreams. Brown hair, blueish greenish eyes and a wide mouth smile.
You noticed he was dressed in either a forties army uniform or in an all black clothing look.
You hadn't realised someone had sat next to you until they spoke up.
"That's a good drawing you're really talented." You looked up and saw the man you were drawing and the mark.
His eyes widen as well because he finally saw the mark since your hair was covering it before.
You both just stared into each other's eyes.
The rest of the night was spent talking about your lives.
You had finally met your soulmate