preference ~ you have his kid after your break up

part 1 the story lengths and how they end in this org may vary so just thought I should quickly throw that note in

Tony

He had fallen for Pepper again, he just packed your things and left them by the front door with a note

Dear Y/N

I don't love you anymore, so heres all your things. I realised I love Pepper more than I ever did with you, I'm sorry it ended like this. I hope you have a good life

Tony

You threw the note to the side and grabbed your things and left. Your phone started to ring. You saw it was the doctor and you answered.

"Hello?"
"Hello miss Y/L/N I have your results here and I would like to congratulate you on being three months pregnant I would like for you to please book an appointment in two weeks just for a check up."
"okay have a good day goodbye."
You hung up the phone and got your things in the car and drove off, you could feel your phone blowing up with texts and people trying to call you. You answered a call coming from Steve.

"Hey Y/N where are you? We saw Tony kissing Pepper and we don't know whats happening?"
You felt tears rolling down your cheeks, you were probably crying bucket loads now.

"Um he never loved me only Pepper but um tell him that he won't need to pay child support and that I'll be gone before he knows it"

Before Steve could reply you hung up the phone.

You had arrived at your parents holiday apartment. You had a spare key. once you were inside you broke down wishing this was all just a dream.

Steve

The break up had been bad, Bucky had returned and you understood that Steve was gonna be there for him and try make him comfortable but it had gotten to a point where he was ditching you on date nights and didn't talk to you anymore.

You tried confronting him but he just screamed back. One thing was screamed at another and next thing you knew you were going to Natashas house.

You had so desperately wanted to tell Steve about the baby but didn't want to make him feel like he had to stay so you decided against telling him .

You stayed with Natasha until you were seven months along when you got your own apartment and most of the team helped you move out of her place.

Bucky

He had run off. Bucky had gone all winter solider mode one day and he got sacred and left breaking up with you.

No one knew where he went, Steve looked for him for months before he had to stop.
You looked at his side of the bed and the gift you had lying there waiting for his arrival but with each passing month the gift collected dust.
You had a baby girl who looked so much like Bucky to you it was scary but beautiful. Everyone adored her but you wished Bucky was there to help raise her.

Clint

He was going back to his ex wife, and no one could stop him. You tried and Nat tried, you just knew Laura had him wrapped around her finger.

You were pleading with Clint not to leave as he packed his bags.

"Clint please don't go you know you're never happy with her, please I need you!"

"No Y/n just don't I'am happy with Laura this thing between us was a mistake." You watched Clint leave with  bags in his hands and a forced smile on his face. None of his words to him felt true to himself but he kept going.

You found out a few weeks later you were a month along in your pregnancy.

Thor

You were so excited to see Thor, you were finally gonna tell him after a five month wait he was gonna be a dad.

Thor was returning from a four month long mission with some of the team. You waited near where the plane was gonna land, you had made sure to wear something where your small bump was visible and waited.
It had felt like forever till the plane finally landed. You rushed outside to greet everyone when you noticed your boyfriend wasn't there.
"B-Bucky where is Thor?" Your hands started shaking. You felt tears in your eyes as you listened to Bucky
"He um left a couple days before the mission ended. Said he wasn't to return for a long time and um to marry some scientist?." You felt arms around you as you fell to the ground crying that's when the others noticed your bump and connected the dots.

Peter P
Nope he an innocent bean

Stephen
You and Stephen had broken up when you found out he was cheating on you with his ex Christine
You had come home from work after a stressful day only to find your boyfriend and his ex naked in your bed. In your apartment.
You screamed at both of them and told Stephen to never talk to you again.
You found out a few weeks later you were two months pregnant. You moved to your sister and brother in-laws house so your sister could help with the pregnancy.

Sam
It was just an argument that at the time was silly but in the moment it was really heated
Sam thought you were cheating on him with an old friend of yours he caught you with walking through the park.
Your friend is actually married happily with kids and was helping you to think of ways to tell Sam you were pregnant.
But everything blew up and you kicked Sam out. You were both staying at your apartment at the time but now it's just you.
Loki
Like Thor, Loki has gone back to Asgard.
But he told you, turns out Odin had arranged a marriage between Loki and another girl.
You could tell Loki was irritated but he was taking it out on you, he started yelling at you and blah blah you yelled back blah blah. And now he's gone.
Your biggest regret is that you never told him your news
Tachalla
Nope
Peter quill
You had caught him and Gamora in a make out session one day.
All the others were witnessing the same thing all feeling pity for you, you were having flashbacks of when he promised you were the only one.
You felt the tears fell down your cheeks as you ran to your room to pack your things.
You all were heading to earth anyway. You locked the door and stayed there for the rest of the trip.
You moved in with the avengers and stayed there and found out you were four months pregnant with quills baby.
Pietro
No
Bruce
He has hulked out and ran away.
No one could find him, you would cry constantly and throw up. At first you thought it was just stress but Nat and Wanda convinced you to go doctors to get checked out.
Well you're 7 weeks along. Your doctor had you on bed rest for a while due to the stress of Bruce running away and now you had a little life to think about.

Scott

Nope :)

And Nat and Wanda aren't gonna have one