Prom night ~Clint

You were Clint and Laura's first born child, you were an almost spitting image of your mom but you had the personality of your dad as well as pretty close archery skills

You were Clint and Laura's first born child, you were an almost spitting image of your mom but you had the personality of your dad as well as pretty close archery skills. You were a junior at high school and prom was quickly approaching, you were going with your boyfriend along with your friends and their dates, you were so excited for prom. Your mom Lila and Natasha  were helping you get ready. (I felt like adding Natasha)

When you were done your dad walked in and your mom claims his breath was taken away when he saw you.

"Oh my hummingbird is growing up to fast, which reminds me I should give you the gun I got you." He was obviously joking but he still got a death glare from your mom. Your other two brothers walked in. They both kinda looked at you weird before Cooper spoke up, "She actually looks decent for a sewer rat." Then all your siblings ran out of the room to the front door when they heard the doorbell ring. Your eyes widened as you realised what things they could say to your boyfriend.

Your Dad was a head of you already making his way to make threats. Your Mom and Natasha quickly followed behind. You smiled when you saw your boyfriend waiting in one piece at the door for you. As you got closer you could hear your dad talking to your boyfriend ( okay lets name him mike) Mike. "You listen here okay, if you hurt my daughter I will come pay you a visit with my friends. okay and don't you dare try and do what kids your age wanna do." Your face turned a light shade of pink as you try and push your dad away from Mike.  

"Hey baby ready to go." Mike smiled at you, you both had been dating for a year but lately you felt like he was distancing from you, but you shrugged it off as you smiled back and nodded.

You said goodbye to everyone and left with Mike, all your friends were waiting in the limo when you got in, almost as soon as you got Mike pulled out his phone and started ignoring you. You just talked with your friends until you reached your school. After an hour of dancing Mike goes to get drinks ( non alcoholic of course) but after ten minutes you start to worry and look for Mike. 

You find him kissing another girl, soon your friends are all behind you. Along with their dates. You walk right up to Mike and slap him hard in the face, tears streaming down your face. You call an uber and get dropped off near your home and walk inside, you look around and see no one around.You begin to walk upstairs when you hear your dads voice behind you. "Why are you back so soon?" You turn around and look at your dad. "Umm just wasn't what I hoped it would  be." You continue walking to your room when your dad grabs your arm."May I have this dance?" You just look into your dads eyes and nod your head as he takes you outside. He pulls out his phone and plays I'll never love again from A star is born.

You both slowly dance to the song, not realising your whole family was watching you both from the porch. As the song finishes you notice your family and you motion for everyone to get into one big bear hug.You felt happy again around your family. You hoped for the cliche prom where your boyfriend would be romantic and it would be the best night of your life and you would go to bed still thinking about the night, you may not have had the best prom but your family made it better. Turns out Mike wouldn't be returning to school and would transfer to a new one, one far away because people broke into his room and threatened him. Unable to identify the people there was nothing that could be done. 

Maybe senior prom night would be better.

Sorry for slow updates schools being difficult