Emo music ~ Sam

You were cooking lunch and playing your music loud as you did so.
You had enjoyed emo music since you were 15, you had never dressed like and emo whatever the hell that meant. But you loved the music, you were playing teenagers by mcr, you didn't care about the noise level of the music or your yelling.
It has gotten to
They said all
Teenagers scare
The living shit out of me
They could care less
As long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes
Or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone
But not me
And you are yelling cause it's teenagers why wouldn't you?
You didn't hear the footsteps walk into the kitchen until you felt a pair of arms around your waist.
"Good afternoon baby."
Sam placed a gentle kiss on your cheek as he went to sit down.
"What's the music your playing?"
You smiled and looked behind your shoulder at Sam "teenagers by my chemical romance!"
You danced around the kitchen as Sam laughed at you goofing off.
You pulled Sam up and started jumping around. You knew you were above Tony that he would hate you for playing this music loudly when he was sleeping. So just for fun you started stomping your feet, Sam joined you and you both jumped around to the music.
The next song came on and you both stopped to catch your breath and finish lunch.
Let's say a grumpy Tony woke up that afternoon and you couldn't care less because you had Sam laughing with you.