Daddy's girl no more ~ Clint

So the ages are a bit messed up so dont come @ me because of it, I just thought it was be fun.

You were Clint and Laura's first kid, you were older by 7 years.Growing up Cooper was just a little bit closer to your mum, you loved your mum you truly did but you were a daddy's girl. Whenever your dad came back from a mission you always wanted your dad.

By the age of 5 your parents for your birthday got you a toy arrow set, it was mainly a test to see how much like your dad you were. Soon from that day on you trained most days wanting to be like your dad.

One day when you were 14 your dad had just gotten back from a mission and was extremely tired, you respectfully let your dad have a rest. your little sister Lila was three at the time and Cooper was 7. the day after your dad came back you waited a couple hours till after breakfast was over to show your dad your archery skills. But he was so caught up in your other two siblings.

"Dad can I show you what I've been working on?!" You were so excited.

"Uhh maybe later I'm hanging out with your siblings Y/n." Your face fell but you nodded and walked outside to continue practicing your skills.

Your mum had heard everything but decided to see if Clint would stick to his promise. You were the only one who stayed outside that day with your mum checking on you every now and then, you refused to have lunch but your mum left you a plate which in the end you ate the food and was still practicing. Your dad still stayed inside with your siblings. Your dad's behavior didn't go unnoticed by your mum who pulled him aside when your siblings were napping on the couch.

Your mum was also pregnant with your soon to be new sibling. She had her unimpressed face on. She wasn't going to start things slow she went straight to the point.

"Why haven't you spent time with Y/N?" Your dad had a look of confusion on his face.

"I spent time with Y/N she showed me her Lego set of the police station," Your mum rolled her eyes.

"No that was Cooper, Y/n has been outside all day practicing her archery skills so she can impress you, she's been working on them since her fifth birthday." Your dads eyes widen as he tries to go outside but your brother Cooper woke up and jumped in your fathers arms. Your mum sighed and got her book to sit outside and watch you.

You were so focused you didn't notice your mum sitting out side reading. Then she spoke up.

"Good job sweetie you're getting so good." You smiled at her. and quickly wiped away a tear, you did kinda hope it was your dad talking to you but you were still glad your mum was watching you at least. Hours go by and your mum goes back inside to make dinner leaving you alone. You look around and let silent tears roll down your face. Your dad walks out on to the porch and watches from a distance. He thought you needed aunt Natasha time but he was wrong. You saw Natasha's car and ran to the direction of your old tree house. Natasha didn't notice and walked towards Clint who looked away at the wrong time.

"Hey Clint." Natasha smiled up at him. "Wheres Laura and the kids."
"The younger two are inside sleeping on the couch and Y/N is over ther-" He pauses and looks around but can't see you, he shrugs and takes Natasha inside so she can see the others.

A couple hours go by and you sit in your tree house and read your book. You decide to go back in the house. You get to the door and see it's locked. You knock on the door and hope to get someone's attention. You check your pockets for your phone but no luck. You try knocking again but nothing. So you just sit on one of the porch chairs and wait for the morning. At about 5:00 am your mum walks into the kitchen to start breakfast but she decides to open the front door to let some air in and sees you asleep in one of the porch chairs. She gently wakes you up hiding the disappointment in her husband on her face.

"Why are you out here sweetie?" You yawn and stretch

"Someone probably locked the door last night by accident or something, i tried knocking twice but it got no one's attention my phone is in my room so I couldn't call you. I didn't want to yell in case I woke up Cooper or Lila. So I just slept out here." You mum had a sad look on her face. "Don't be sad can I go have a shower please?" Your mum nods and you walk inside.

While you were in the shower your dad came down stairs. Your mum had an angry look now she was obviously not happy with her husband.

"Good morni-" Your mum cuts him off.

"How could you lock the door when I told you don't lock the door cause Y/N was still outside!" Your dads eye widen in shock. He didn't notice you weren't in the house. Natasha had gone home that evening and was constantly asking where you were but Clint never answered the question.

"Clint I love you but you need to make an effort with Y/N, I loved seeing her so happy the day you came back but then you just don't do anything with her and don't bother paying attention to her?!" Your mum was yelling at your dad now he really screwed up.

You walk down stairs with your bow and arrows in your hands. Your parents look in your direction, they both smile at you. Your dad starts talking. "Hey princess wanna show me your new skills? While your siblings are asleep." You stop yourself from rolling your eyes.

"No you clearly didn't care yesterday also Coopers awake and asking for you." You walk out the door and go to the archery area.

Your mum makes breakfast and sets herself up outside with some breakfast for you. once again you were focused on the target. you got three arrows in the center and you heard clapping and turned around expecting your mum to be there. Instead you see your best friend Peter. You run up to him and jump in his arms. Your dad walks on to the porch.

"Oi don't date my little girl!" He probably meant it as a joke but you replied with.

"Lila is inside!" Peter just looks at you as you walk away towards the archery targets. The whole avengers team had heard your reply to your dad, they were all shocked this wasn't like the last time they saw you. Natasha Wanda and your mum ( who also heard everything) went to where you were practicing.

"Y/N why did you say that to your dad, he loves you and your siblings a lot." Wanda said. your mum just stayed silent.

"What a dad he is tell me does he still talk about me or do i have to be brought up, tell me yesterday did he tell you my new skills?" You kept a calm voice, you didn't want to break.

The whole team and your dad at this point were starting to surround you and that made you uncomfortable. But you decided to keep going.

"Tell me did he tell you that yesterday he locked me out of the house at night? so i had to sleep in one of the porch chairs! Oh here's my favorite did he tell you about how much time he spent with me yesterday?! No because there's nothing to tell because he probably doesn't want me! Okay so do me a favor and leave me alone please!" You run in the direction of the woods behind your house. That was 4 years ago.
The snap happened making you all alone.