what happened?~ Steve part two

Okay so the reader might sound repetitive or bratty at times but I'll try my best to try and change it.

It had been years since Steve and Bucky both died.
You had met Howard Stark and how he wanted to test a theory that hopefully would move forward to the future starting with you.
He wanted to give you and serum that would allow you to stay frozen in ice for years.

The hope was they could hopefully preserve someone for so long with a serum and they could still be fine when the ice thaws out.

And it was a success. You woke up in the year 2010, a man named Nick Fury greeted you and told you everything and started training you. Every morning you got up early and would start training on your own before a woman name Natasha would also join you for training.

One morning you went to a different training room  and started your solo training. You heard the door swing open assuming it was Nat you stopped and turned but walked into a bigger person . "Oh sorry mam I should've been more careful." The person started helping you up on your feet. You looked up saw the same person you had many years ago before they died.

"Y-Y/N?"
"Alive and well Rogers." You moved away and started to walk out. He really wasn't worth your time anymore, Natasha walked in and saw you walk out through the other door. The look of confusion on her face would've been funny if there wasn't so much tension in the air.

You walked back to your room and sat on your chair just staring at the wall, all the memories you wanted to forget flooding back.

Fury walked through your door and saw you in a silent rage and loss thoughts. He sat down on your bed and looked you straight in the eyes.

"Are you going to act like an adult or behave like a child because I sure as hell ain't your babysitter."
You looked Fury in the eyes. He didn't know your story and doesn't seem like the type to care. "Well give me brief version of your story now."
You took a deep breath in and prepared yourself
"Before I left Russia Steve gave me a ring and a note to read on the plane it was a love note and told me to wear the ring until I got back, got back to Brooklyn after years of nothing from him or Bucky found out he didn't love me anymore and there is too much baggage to unload."
Fury nodded. Not breaking eye contact with you.
"I'm sending you to a friend or the son of the guy who's dad put you in the ice. You'll live with him until such time."
You nodded and started moving around your room. Nick was still sitting on your bed. You didn't have much so you really only had a back pack full of things. You left to go say goodbye to your friends Nat, Clint, Phil and Maria.
They all knew your story so they understood why. You were walking with Nat and Clint when Steve was in your path. You rolled your eyes and tried walking around him. He got a hold of your arm. You tried to loosen his grip but it was too tight.
"Ow let go Rogers!" Something in Steve brought him back to reality and let you go.
Boy would he regret it.