Natasha~ Soulmate

It was the biggest mission so far that year.
We were going the biggest HYDRA base we had seen yet. Steve was giving out instructions on what to do, I was going to see if there were any people to save. "Okay so get in and save as many people as you can and in two hours a drop jet will be here to blow the base." We all nodded. "We don't care if there are any liquids in there just people, okay let's go."
I was confused when I left the quinjet, I was starting to see colours, this meant my soulmate was near by.
I hope she was alright.
I split from everyone and started looking, so far nothing just empty cells. An hour and a half pasted.
Until I got to one. A girl, well a woman about my age, she looked like a teenager from how skinny and dirty she was. I ran took all the wires out of her and ran back to the quinjet.
I saw the drop jets and ran fatser. I saw colour all around me, I felt someone stir in my arms and saw she was waking up.
"NO STOP PLEASE PUT ME DOWN."
My heart broke hearing how broken she sounded. "No im helping you please just wait."
She quieted down as we reached the quinjet, it seemed she was the only one left.
I placed her on the medbay bed as Bruce performed an examination on her.
Her eyes were beautiful, they were y/e/c and her hair was y/h/c.
"Okay so I'm not sure what they put in her but it looks like she needs to nursed to health by someone."
I just nodded and softly grabbed her hand. "So you're my soulmate?" Her voice was now soft, god it sounded beautiful. "I guess so, what's your name?"
She paused and thought for a second. "I'm not sure actually."
"Got any names that you like?"
She just thought for a few minutes. "Uhh I remember once being called Y/n."
"Y/n that's a pretty name."