Saying goodbye is a hard thing to do ~ Peter

song goes with the story

Gender neutral!Reader X Peter Parker

High was never going to last forever, eventually everyone was to pack up and decide what was next. For me that was college studying psychology (this is what I wanna do but choose what you like) , for Peter that meant going to another college to study biophysics. 

Packing up my room was hard, seeing it so bare was a new experience. Saying goodbye to my childhood friends would be the hardest I thought but here I stood by the train, trying not the cry as Peter read out his speech he wrote for me. 

"Uhh don't ever give up, you've worked so hard for this, uhh even though we'll be a distance away and not offically together I'll always love you." Peter let out a sob. "Even though it must be done I can barely pull myself together to say good bye to you." 

I dropped my bags and pulled Peter towards me, the break up was mutual, we didn't want to be distracted during our studies. But it was harder then ever. 

I could hear the announcements of final calls to board the train. I ran my fingers through Peter's hair as I prepared myself to leave. "I love you Parker, goodbye." I walked on the train and found a seat by a window. I tried fighting back tears as I looked at Peter through the glass. His eyes were red from tears. I couln't hold it in any longer I just let the tears flow. I waved from the window as Peter as we stared at one another. 

He gave me a small smile waving back at me. The train started moving and Peter started running. He ran all the way to the fence of the train stop before I could no longer see him. More tears kept flowing as I pulled out my phone. 

Y/n the love of my life: Miss you already but I'll see you next summer < 3

My Peter: I'll be waiting for you