SURPRISE!~ Natasha

You anxiously waiting for your plane, you were going home for a bit. Your girlfriend Natasha waiting at home in New York City while you flew in the air. Your leg kept bouncing as you nervously awaited for New York.
This plane home was a gift from your cousin Tony, he knew how excited you were to come home and see Natasha. You just hoped he'd actually be at the airport
Tony POV
I checked my watch, Y/n was gonna land in a bit. I walked past everyone as they all sat their lazy asses in the living room playing uno and watching Disney movies.
"Alright gang I'm out for a bit and I'll be back later with a surprise."
I heard a gasp from Peter "OMG MR STARK IS IT A PUPPY?!" I turned and looked at the boy. I shook my head as he realised what I was talking about. "I want a puppy."
"And I didn't want a spoilt brat but we don't all get what we want do we Peter?"
I walked out hearing the others making fun of Peter. I took one last look at Natasha, I could see she missed Y/n but it wasn't long until they were back on New York ground and in Natasha's arms.
Y/n POV
I walked out with other passengers looking for those who came to pick others up and I saw my gross cousin. "TONY!"
"KID!" He held his arms out as I ran to give him a hug. "Hey kid how's it been being fancy at college?"
"Oh well I spend everyday drinking tea with the other students and we look at stocks with our biscuits and tiny sandwiches." I put on my best British accent, truth be told it was shit.
We laughed and talked about college while we drove back to the tower where the others were. "You know kid we're all happy you're back neo."
"Tonyyyyy, I'm not a kid anymore." He laughed.
"I guess you're still that small kid who would run around my lab." I smiled at the memory, we were both older now.
"Well we're here now kid, uhh so everyone knows you're coming except Natasha, this is our surprise to her."
I nodded and left my bags by Happy as he hugged me.
"Uhh welcome back Y/n." I smiled at Happy, I gave him another hug as he gave in hugging me back, he was trying desperately not to cry.
He took my bags and went another way to the rooms so he wasn't caught and Tony stood in front of me in the elevator.
"You ready kid?" He looked back at me as I nodded.
We arrived where I could hear the voices I missed so much. Steve, Bucky, Sam, Peter. All those voices I missed. "You're all dumb." And the voice I missed the most.  Natasha. 

Tony walked forward, I was lucky enough that I could hide behind him and no one would see me. "Hey gang I have a surprise, well actually it's for Natasha but anyway, after a long time away learning and studying they have returned please welcome back Y/n!" The team cheered as I appeared from behind Tony. 

Nat had already attached herself to me, wrapping her arms around my neck as I lifted her up. "Hi, Nat." She mumbled into my neck, her laugh sent small vibrations. 

"Welcome home Y/n."