I am just a phase - Peter

Genderneutral!Reader X Peter Parker

he loved MJ, he claimed he loved you, it was just a mess. You knew what he did when he was off duty claiming he was actually on duty. Being the child of Tony Stark had it's perks, one being you knew when Peter was on and off duty. 

"Hey kiddo, where's Peter? the kid said he was spending the day with you?" Your dad put a hand on your back, that's not what Peter had said to you that morning.

"He uhh, he didnnt say anything to me about hanging out."  Your dad rubbed your back, you knew he wanted to say something, he just didnt know what to say. "You know kiddo, sometimes its best to drop those who drag us through the sand, if he isn't giving what you are into your relationship then maybe it's time to drop him." 

You walked away nodding at your dad's words, you picked up your phone seeing it had been blown up by those from your school. 

Ned : Hey uhh u might wanna check out Peter and MJ's  insta stories...

Confused you checked your instagram and saw what had your phone buzzing so much.  It was a photo of the pair on a roof top holding hands and looking all in love together. You wish you could say it broke your heart but this was old news. You walked down the hallway towards your room, But you stopped by your dad's liqour room, you grabbed the whiskey and lost count of how much you drank. Then you reached your room, slamming the door behind you shut.

You threw your phone against the wall and begun messing up your room, it looked like a hurricane had come through your room. You could ehar the footsteps run up the hallway to your room.  You slid down a wall and sat on the floor just heavily breathing, I mean messing up your room and overthinking tends to take up a lot of energy. You heard your door open and the team ready to fight as they entered. You saw Peter amongst them, he looked happy, but he was trying to hide it. "Hi traitor." They all looked at you funny and confused but Peter's face was priceless, he was guilty and you knew it. 

You giggled as you stood up. "Oh Peter! Oh PETER! You know I knew exactly what you were doing behind my back and just who you were doing it with!" You jabbed a finger into his chest, pushing him against your wall. "And it's funny, actually quite funny how I was stupid and thought maybe just maybe you'd change and realise what you were doing and come back but I was just hoping." You laughed but it was more cold, you really were like your dad when you drank. 

"I learned today that if someone brings me no value I should drop them, so Peter Benjamin Parker, you are offically dropped"

Drunk you seemed angry but really inside your insecurities bubbled up, you reminded yourself of what one of your last exes said to you. "You are just a phase Stark" And thats exactly what you told yourself, I am just a phase