Her ~ Bruce

The day it started.
She walked into the lab, looking like a well put together mess.
She was talking with Tony, I assumed she was his new assistant. Tony walked over with her and introduced her as Clints sister.
I couldn't really see the resemblance and I'm not the only one. She sat near me and started working.
We talked every now and then. I remember this continuing for a week when one day she walked up to me.
"Hey Bruce here's my number why don't we go out some time?"
I smiled at her as she walked out. I wanted to make her Mrs Banner one day.
It sounded crazy but it was true.
I remember always having this warm feeling in my heart where nothing else mattered around her.
I loved her that much.
I even asked Clint permission to date her, he was hesitant at first but he warmed up to the idea, said " you're better than the guys she has dated besides I know you so it's cool with me."
I was so happy, I remembered when she told me about how she would love to stargaze one day then explore a beach at night.
I had planned to go to a diner Nat had told me about then after that we would both go to a beach that was pretty much not known. I had been there so many times. I loved looking up at the stars when things would become too much for me. 
She loved it every second, said "I dont want this to end."
Neither did I , she stayed at my side until we got back to the compound where our rooms were on seperate floors. Even then I walked her to her room. I walked back to mine smiling like an idiot, that night I had a dream about her. The sun on her beautiful soft skin, her hair flowing in the wind, no make up, I could see a baby bump well into her late trimesters. Her smile brighter than normal, god she looked so beautiful.
We danced in my dreams, but there was no music just dancing, holding each other close.
I woke up to the sounds of squealing. I couldn't tell if it was pretty much everyone or just a couple people.
I got up out of bed and saw the others talking amongst themselves. They all stayed silent while I made myself a coffee, until Nat spoke up, "so how was it?"
I told them everything, I couldn't keep the smile off my face, I remember the others were like that too. Clint just sipped his coffee but I saw the small smile on his face, she was the last one to get up that day. And when she did we were all watching The notebook in the cinema room, she huddled close to my side.
I could feel everyone's eyes on us but I ignored it and kept watching the movie.
We dated for many years until she became Mrs Banner.
Our wedding was a blur to me, next moment I'm getting ready the next I'm saying I do and then we're at home after a big party.
A year after that we had our first child together, Patrick. Two years after that we had another kid a daughter, Michelle, she looked so much like her mum. So did Patrick but he held more features of myself.
I was so happy.
"What happened Mr Banner."
She died. In my arms when I could have saved her.
Everyday I wish I saved her, I wish my kids could grow up with a mother, a mother like her.
Everyday I wish I was the one who died not her, she was the bravest kindest and most caring soul I had ever met.
I love her and I could never stop loving her.

So this is kinda different but I enjoyed writing it.