Daddys girl no more 3 ~ Clint

IDK if this is gonna be a final part but I'll update you guys when I decide

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

IDK if this is gonna be a final part but I'll update you guys when I decide.

The battle was over, Natasha was gone and so was Tony, Steve had gone and come  back old, everything was almost normal. Your mum was surprised  to see you again and of course Lila and Cooper didn't remember  you and Nate didn't know who you were.
You moved back home and luckily no one had touched your room since you left, it had been cleaned by your mum no doubt but still the same. You looked around, it felt strange you were expected to let things return to normal or as normal as it can get but still it felt weird.

You couldn't even imagine what your siblings were feeling, considering you are a stranger to them, they didn't know you and all of a sudden you pop up and live with them. I mean normal everyday stuff right? Depends if you're from Riverdale. Anyway each passing day it felt like your siblings were warming up to you, and it made you happy. But my friends that isn't how things seemed.

You woke up early one morning to go outside to practice shooting targets when you heard your dad talking to your siblings. "Remember just pretend to be nice, okay? I know you guys don't like her but please just till I kick her out?" I mean it was surprising but at the same time it wasn't. So you called up Bucky and asked him to pick you up asap and you packed your things. You heard everyone migrate to the kitchen, plan was wait for a text from Bucky and then slip out quietly. You had left a note in your 'room' explaining everything about what you'd heard and how you felt. Well at least you're saying goodbye right? Maybe a different type of goodbye.

You received the text and attempted to leave when you heard a little voice say, "Where are you going? Dad wants to talk to you." You turned and saw Nate, he was holding an old stuffed toy of yours, a little white and brown dog toy. You knelt down onto his level and looked him in the eyes, you calmly said "There's no place for me here so I'm gonna go visit some friends and get moving again, I have to leave so you Cooper and Lila and mummy and daddy are happy again. Okay?" Nate just stared at you and put his arms around you trying to hug you tightly. He pulled back and had the same sad look you had as a kid. " I like you, I think you're funny, and you'll make mummy sad if you leave." You looked at your phone Bucky was reminding you he was still out there. You replied and looked back at Nate, "Look after mummy okay?" He pulled you back into a hug and ran back to the kitchen skipping along with a smile on his face.

You quietly opened the door and looked back at the house you once called home. But it didn't feel like home, you looked around let out a sigh and left. Bucky greeted you and took you to the tower. The car ride was quiet until you got to the tower thats where the real questions began.

"Y/N you're back?" You heard Peter ask.

"Y/N what are you up to this time?" That time it was Sam
"Y/n let's sit down and talk " that time it was Bucky who didn't bombarded you with all the questions
You answered each persons question and you all settled into the living room and started watching a movie, you cuddled up with Peter and soon fell asleep.
You later woke up to people talking while Peter was lightly snoring.
Clints POV
She left again and it was of course my fault.
I knew Lila and Cooper didn't really like her and so I had to promise them I was gonna kick Y/n out when really I wasn't going to. But I should've talked to her.
I felt bad and my wife kicked me out so here I'am on my way to go apologize to my daughter.

I got there and saw Y/N and Peter sleeping on the couch, they were in each others arms. I smiled knowing how much Peter and Y/N cared for each other. Bucky saw me and got Sam and Wanda's attention and led me into the kitchen.

We all sat down and Bucky started. "Okay I wanna know your side, I understand Y/n's side of the story but it might be best to also hear from you" 

I told them my side how I was lying to Lila and Cooper and how I regret not talking to Y/N first when we heard a voice from behind us say "Is that true?"

Y/n pov

I stood there watching my dad explain his story. My dad ran to me and pulled me into a hug, for such a long time I just wanted to hug my dad and finally after years of running finally I got what I wanted. 

My dad started crying. "I'm so sorry baby I hate that I cause you this much pain to run from me twice, I know I'm a sh1tty dad but I need you, whether you live with me or not please  just stay here and be my babygirl." I sighed and started crying as well.

"Ok I'll stay I'll stay"

We both just stood there in each others embrace, before pulling away.

We both sat down to talk and agreed that maybe that staying at the tower would be best for me. And it was.

5 Years later

I'm married to a man named Benjamin, we have a little girl named Avery and another girl on the way.

My dad and I never got as close as we were before but we got rid of any bad blood and I became close with my siblings especially Nate.