chapter 7 Come fast!

Eva's POV.

"Mommy where are we going?"

I heard my daughter's voice filled with curiosity. I chuckled at her curious nature.

"You will see"

I said to her who was pouting. She looked at me and then huffed. I smile a bit.

"Let's play a game"

I suggested to her, She looked at me and clapped her hand in excitement.

"What?"

She asked looking at me with her green eyes.

"Let's count all the red things in the way. Whoever wins, will get a reward"

I said and she looked at me like she was thinking.

"Ok mummy let's play"

she said and jumped from my lap.

"This side is yours and this mine"

I said to her who hurriedly looked out the closest window. I chuckled at her eagerness. After a few minutes, we arrived at my mother's home.
I got out and put Isa on my hips.

"Mummy there were Umm 30 no no umm 35 red things"

She said and I chuckled at her.

"Ohh really on my side there were only 20 you won! "

I said making a sad face.

"yahhh!!! I won!!"

She shouted

"Mummy I want ice cream"

she said and I nodded at her.

As I went inside my mother was sitting on the sofa reading a book. She looked at me when she heard the door cracking voice.

"Ohh it's you and little Isabella"

she said getting up. I smiled at her and looked at my little daughter who was smiling at my mom too.

My daughter's charm can melt anyone's heart!

"Do you want anything, honey?"

My mom asks Isa who shoots her head no. Holding Isa's hand I went toward the sofa. I didn't want her to spend more time with my mom. She didn't say anything to her but whenever she used the sugarcoated word I was afraid.

We sat on the sofa and she was on my lap. Just then my phone buzzed. I picked up the call it was Alessa.

"Hello?  Yeah yeah, I'll be coming. hmm.... I'll be there then.. bye"

I hung up the call with a sing sigh. I have to buy a Wedding dress which will take hours and also have to meet my friends who will be in the cafe after a few minutes.

"What happened?"

My mother asked me raising her eyebrows.

"Umm, nothing just...."

I didn't know if I could tell her or not. She may say to buy the Wedding dress first and drop the plan of meeting her.
I looked at her and her face was saying it 'continue '

"I have to buy my Wedding dress and meet my friend too"

I said with a sigh.

"I don't know what to do first... it's already 11. She will be there in 15 minutes"

I said again.

I was ready for her announcement but then she said was unexpected.

"OK, you can go to your friends. I'll buy your Wedding dress "