chapter 52(Alex pov,part-12)"Is she hiding something from me?"

👉Congratulations! we successfully completed 50+ chapter of this book..
With 215k+ reads and 18.5k+ votes till now..

With being on top of few beautiful tags like
#1 eroticromance in 11.3k stories
#1 agegap in 12.5k stories
#1 jealousy in 375 stories
And many more....

And that's soo Impressive.

♡Thank you to you all♡

👉🚫Now a warming to you all.
From here the story will pick a fast pace.

👉I suggest you to be patient with Alex too. He will act little different and may be you all will hate him a bit. His insecurities and possessive will be on peak and he may do something unexpected.

But still try to trust your Author here.
She have something so well planned for you all.

Hope you will like the story.
Enjoy ❤

Alexander's Pov

"Ummm"

I heard her moan in sleep while trying to wiggle. But as always I just tighten my hold around her. And as always she stopped doing whatever she was doing.
Soon I felt her running her fingers on my hairs.

This is heaven...

Her naked body pressed to mine, with my head on her bare chest and her running her finger on my hairs.... this is heaven.

Her hot body pressed to mine is giving me a different kind of pleasure and satisfaction. Last night when she was laying under me whole and bare I felt like I was the luckiest person alive. Last night when she trusted me enough to hand herself over me I felt like luckiest person ever.

I would have gone further, further enough to make her mine as I said. I would have gone further enough to have her whole beautiful she wasn't stopping me.

Actually she was encouraging me too much!

But that damm call! That call which made me stop from my soo important task! That damm call that made me leave my litter dear wife home alone and in middle of something so important and made me have a mini trip to my office last in the night!

I was just a second away from breaking all the barriers and entry inside her when I got a fucking call informing me there was a sudden emergency in office.

I have to leave a moaning and squirming wife under me for that emergency.

She look like she will cry any minute. I cam understand her state too well. I was feeling the same but that's what happen when you have your millions of dollars on strike Because of a fucking bitch !

I had to go through a quick cold shower and get dressed in midnight with a disturbed and blushing Wife around who wasn't meeting my gaze. I gave to her ready looking at my wife who was bare under a thin sheet which wasn't really hiding something.

Her red cheeks were inviting me all over again and my member was too tempted to ignore that fuckinn deal and go to wife and complete what we started but my mind knew better.

Getting fully ready I was about to go out what I noticed she was picking one of my shirt to wear. I was too frustrated because of that call and here she was making me angry too.