chapter 10 "COME HERE"

Eva's POV..

Isa run to open the door and Alexander also stood up wiping his face with towel,his face was neutral. Maria's face also broke a huge smile as she also run to open the door but I!!

I just keep sitting there looking at my plate. I was so shocked that it took me few minutes to register that what was happening.
I hurriedly stood up I staighned my dress with my hand. Running my hands on my hairs in attempt to make then look more presentable.
Don't know why I was so nervous, and why can't I be!!
My would be In- laws were in the door and I was going to meet them for first time and I was informed about it few minutes before!!

I took a deep breath to clam my beating nerves and looked towards the entrance where a lady in her early fifties and a little older men was standing. They were smiling down at Isa, I looked little around to see a girl around my age or little older than me, who's hairs were red standing with them. She looked up and run toward me. I took a step back but then she changed a direction a little and fall in ....Alexander arms??
He was at standing beside me?

Ohh!

She was running toward him!!

Quite embarrassing...

"Brother" she greeted him while shouting. He smiled at her and hugged her back.

The couple also looked at them with love in there eyes especially the woman. The smile on her face was so like she was in joy. Like she was looking at the best scene of her life.

Alexander released her and then move toward the couple, he hugged the man greeting him. Then he moved toward the lady. He hugged her with a soft smile in his lips. The same smile he give to Isa. Whispering something in her ear he released her and then lovely kissed the side of her head. I looked at then in awe.

He loved her a lot...

I didn't shared this type of bond with my mother so it was quite emotional for me to look at the very lovely scene.

I was standing on the corner looking at them when that redhead girl noticed me.

"Who are you?" She asked boldly. Her voice was just like her brother controlling and dominating type. Her voice was demanding answer. Before I say anything Alexander said.

"Emily meet Eva, my fiance and Eva meet Emily my sister " he introduce us.

As he introduced us I smiled at her but a gasp left her mouth and she took a step back like she was shocked as hell. My smile slowly fade away because of her reaction.

"Brother she is the one?!" She asked in disbelief. Her face wasn't looking pleased much so I slowly took a step back and unknowingly toward Alex.

He raised his eyebrows like he it was matter of fact.

"Yes she is!" He said. This time his tone was little changed.

"I can't believe it! You chosed her!! You have many other options. I-I means... why her? ." she said swinging her hand in air little dramatically. Saying this all she looked at me from head to toe making me little uncomfortable.

"She can't be the one! She-she is not even of your standard! Look at her!" She again said this all.
I really felt little bad when she said this all. How can she just judge me like this in our first meeting.

I bite my lips because the way she said all those word and the way she looked at me made me feel like I am some disgusting creatures or so ugly to be worthy of slight smile!

I was about to turn around and leave without saying a word because I didn't want to create a sence in our very first meeting but stopped hearing a loud voice.