chapter 50" Prepare yourself for tonight Wife"

I am soo close to 700 followers. Just make it possible 🙈

Something hot 🔥 here...

Enjoy ❤

Eva's Pov

Opening my eyes the first thing come to my view was him....my husband.

Sleeping while keeping his head on my chest he was looking like a child. His hairs were messy and him bring shirtless wasn't helping.

Yeah! Now a days he sleep Shirtless because as per him it's not like I haven't seen him Shirtless. But I don't mind as I love the view too much. His delicious abs makes me drool and those tiny hairs on his chest makes him look more manly with a dominating aura.

Damm I am wet!

A gasp left my mouth as soon as this words escaped my lips.

I am becoming shameless just like him!

He string a little in his sleep and I know it's my clue to leave because I know once he will wake up he will start doing his naughty stuff and I don't want it now.

No no I am not complaining. I will love him getting all nasty with him but today it's my first day of college and I need to be early.

God! I am so shameless!

I rub my fingers in his hairs which I know will lead him to deeper sleep. He love it when I run my fingers in his hairs. I gently picked his face from my chest and put it down on the pillow.

He groaned knowing it wasn't his favorite pillow aka my chest. His words!

Once he was settled there I kissed his forehead while murmuring a

"Good morning love"

I got up and went to run my business in bathroom. After bathing myself I walk to the closet.

I decided to get ready in casual as it will be the first day. Grabbing a pair of jeans and t-shirt with a demin on. I was ready for the day.

Walking out I directly went to kitchen

Walking out I directly went to kitchen. I will not be with Isa all day so I wanted to compensate. I decided to make her favorite breakfast and will try to cook dinner too.

Because my Xann will like...

A shy smile appear on my lips and I quickly shoot my head. Collecting all the things i was ready to start. Keeping my jacket away I engrossed myself.

In the mid way I felt a large body pressed to me while a large hand snaking around my waist. I stopped my action when I felt him hugging me from back.