chapter 63" what about second round wife?"

👉Why the votes decreased in last chapter?

"Smut warning⚠️"
"Highly mature content"

Author's POV
He grabbed her one beast and squeezed it harder making her eyes roll back in pleasure. Looking up He lean his forehead till her and looked at her. He took her lower lips in between his and leaved it with a suck.

"I want you wife I want to fuck that little hole of yours"

He murmured at get forehead and traveled his other hand till her core. Touching the warmness he bite her bud before saying it in a heavy voice.

"I want you soo bad wife"

Eva closed her eyes at his torture and hummed at his sentence. She was soo lost to think anything eles. He kept her pink swollen bud in between his teeths making her squirm.

He then left her bud and licked it lightly making her shuddered. She took high breath and he captured the other bud.

Giving the same attention his hand traveled to her south. Her breath hitched when he rubbed her clit. His cold finger felt the warmness of her womanhood and she moaned at the feeling.

"Oh Xann"

He hummed hearing her and slowly increased his pace. She felt herself melting in hot lava. Her wetness made it easy for Alexander to maintain the speed. He pulled his face up and saw the beauty who was lost in the height of pleasure.

Her face red and lips swollen. Her hairs messy and chest going up and down. He groaned at the sight and buried his face between her heavy breast.

Her hand which was hold up wasn't doing any justice to her situation. She wanted to hold him to feel him but this devil of her husband wasn't in mood to do so.

Licking the skin between her breast he slowly teased her opening. Till now Eva was moaning mess. She was throwing her head here and there.

Sweat Brad's were forming on her forehead. She was feeling the heat it in her stomach. She bite her lower lip to control her sound.

Her eyes were closed tightly until she felt his thick finger entering inside her. Her eyes shot open and she let a sound out.

"Ahh"

Alexander smrik hearing her moan. He also felt the warmthness of her. He soo wanted to finger-fuck harder,her but then he decided to let her adjust first.

Because it's been soo many days.

Feeling his finger still it made Eva irritated. She looked down at him who was looking up at her. Her face had a frown making her smrik.

As there eyes meet Alexander started to move his finger slowly. Eva let a gasp as soon as she felt the movement. Her eyes rolled back as soon as he picked up his pace.

Moving his finger in and out fastly he saw how she throwed her head back. Her hand which was captured by him above grabbed his hand in his.

All of sudden in the fact movement he stopped making her eyes open in a instant. She had sweat glittering On her face. Blush adoring it but the annoyed expression was all of above.

She was taking high breaths and was looking at him with her hooded eyes which have lust and desires in them.

"Want me to continue wife?"

He whispered in his husky heavy voice. More wetness flood on her womanhood by his voice. She cluched her thighs with his hand in between to feel warmness.