chapter 8"Its Alexander to you"

Eva POV...

As the car entered his property I saw him. He was standing on the door of the house waiting for us With a frown on his face looked extremely handsome.

Is he standing here for so long waiting for us?

No... not for you.

I remember my father at that time, he also used to do it. Whenever I was out and came late he used to stand on the gate waiting for me. I smiled at my memories but was back to reality when I heard the door opening.

He opened the car door and picked Isa in his arms and extended his other hand toward me.

Do I have to hold him??

I looked at him and then at his hand.
God how he managed to look this good in normal clothes.

He is so handsome.

"Come," he said and I bit my lips in nervousness, and without thinking I held his hand. His hands were big against mine so big. They were warmer than me. He was moving towards his house carrying Isa and holding my hand.

Family

The only things I feel right now, the only things I caved for, I didn't know if I would ever get it or not but right now I was feeling like family. A proper one. Unknowingly I hold his shoulder too and lean on him while walking. He looked at me with surprise on his face I was afraid that he didn't like it but he didn't say anything.

We got inside the house and I left his shoulder but our hands were still entwined with each other.

"I want to slewep "We heard Isa's sleepy voice which made both of us chuckle. He went to Isa's room and put her to sleep. He left my hand to put her down and I started missing his warmth against my hands.
I blushed to remember how I leaned to him but came out when I heard his voice.
"Eva? " I looked up to see him looking down at me in a questioning way that made me even more red. I shoot my head and walk out.
As I walked out of Isa's room I stooped and rubbed my cheeks to reduce the hotness on them. I was still standing there when I felt someone's presence behind me, I knew it was Alexander. My breath got stuck in my throat I could feel his warm breath fanning on my neck. his cologne was hitting my nose making me unable to move.

Something was happening to me! I was never like this. He did these things to me, his presence, his voice,  and his gaze sent shivers to my spin. That all made me look down and to my cheeks covered with red.

"I-I should le-leave," I said shuttering moving a little to give him space to him. I am making a fool of myself! I don't need more so it would be better if I left.
I didn't look at him just went to take my bag which was on the table.

"Wait" I heard him. I turned to him looking at him.

"Have dinner " he said more like an order coming in front of me. Now it is common for me to listen to his every talk in order.