chapter 41(Alex pov:-part 9)"Come on a date with me wife?"

Hello

Chapter will contain grammatical and spelling mistakes. Do ignore them.

Something hot waiting for you all. 😜

Now a kiss will do. Give it 🙈 😘

Enjoy ❤

Alexander's pov

I woke up from my little Nap, my head was on my wife's Breast which was like as always so comfortable.

Peeking up I look at her who was in deep sleep, I kisses her clothed twins and sat there on the bed looking at her.

I swear I wasn't planing whatever happened in bathroom.

My plan was as innocent as I am.

It was only to tease her or may be a bit more but when I saw her in that white cotton bra which was stick to her skin like her second skin made my mind little daze. And then when she-we were under shower and her erect nipples were begging for my attention I lost it. i lost under my desire for my wife and did a bit of what I am planing her.

My climax with her was something eles which I never felt with my ex-wife or any other girl. It wasn't only lust but filled with a lot of emotion too.

What emotion?

I don't know!

I looked at my wife who was looking so damm innocent that I felt my control slipping. The the fact we went little dirty few hours ago was adding fuel to my desire.

I lean to her still gazing her innocent face, and peaked her on her lips. As I did she pouted like responding still with close eyes.

She is becoming a new drug for me which I was avoiding till I can. But now I know she is Mine. And I can do whatever I want with what's mine. She-the little wife of mine is managing to slip in my heart and this time all the feeling are new. I never felt anything like this. And somewhere I know I started to like her.

Soo much for my control.

Do I regret?

Absolutely no!

Only like?

Shooting my head I got up. If I will stay there for few more time I am sure I will wake her up for my dirty little bisness.

I walk out of the room without looking back at her. If I will then things will change instantly. Her naked body under my shirt was enough to give me a hard on.!

I directly went to my the library in the mansion as my laptop and phone was there when I was in a meeting. Getting in I saw 2-3 missed calls from Liam.

Calling back I Sat on the chair in front of the table. He picked the call and told me join the conference meeting. It was short term meeting which only lasted for 30 minutes. After everyone left the meeting there was only Me and Liam present.

"So..?"

He asked to which I raised my eye brows. I know about what he is talking about but I am just gonna act innocent.

"How's the vacation going? Or I say honeymoon?"

The teasing tone was all I heard. His face was filled with mischief. I shoot my head negatively at this and he just laughed.

"Still Alex, I can't Belive you took her to your grandmother's house. You never took Lay-I mean her there too?"

He said and it would have made my mood sour if he had taken that women's name. But he managed. I smile hearing him.