chapter 17"Wife, Do I told you to leave?"

New entry alert!☝️☝️☝️☝️Steela Evans

Steela Evans. Age :- 27 year old. (Alexzander business partner and someone who is obsessed with him Alex.) So you all understand she is the bi**h in the story😂😉😉

Now enjoy..
A long chapter ahead
Shristi

Eva's POV.

It's been a week of our marriage, and let me tell you. Something is wrong with my husband.

he is super busy now a day's and rearly is at home. I mean he leave just after breakfast and come late at night. But that's not what's wrong.

Him being busy is nothing new thing because both Isa and Maria said that it was his already made decision that after marriage he will be more focused and will work from office and even before our marriage he use to work all the time.

Few months before our marriage he decided that he will be working from home because of Isa but now he is married to me and I am here to take care of her so he again started to work from office.

The wrong thing with him is the way he look at me. Now he didn't look at me with hollow eyes,there is something in his eyes that I can't detect. But whatever it is, its really very much. I can't handle his that gaze. It made me hide from him.

Whenever he is at home he use to watch me intensely, like he was watching my every action and was concluding something.

Sometime it made me insecure and all time nervous.

It was lunch time and today Alexander leave very early even without breakfast and I doubt he will have his lunch.

Don't know why but I too don't want to have lunch, I made Isa eat snacks a little earlier so she also wasn't hungry.

I was sitting inside my room scrolling in my phone and Isa was on the bed drawing something. when suddenly I heard a knock.

Opening the gate I saw it was Maria who was smiling at me. I too smiled at her.

"What happene Maria?"
"Umm nothing much. As you know Mr.knight didn't have his breakfast today and its almost lunch time." She said and I I nooded at her.

"And you both also didn't had your lunch till now. So why don't you both go to his office and have lunch together.?" She suggested nervously a little.

I though for a while, I didn't want to go at first but then it will be good for Isa as she also havn't spend much time with her father right now.

Smiling at Maria I agreed.

I changed Isa's cloth and made her wear some warm cloths as weather was little cold outside.