chapter 31" because I wanted you for myself "

Eva's POV

What things?"

"Those things..."

"What those things?" I asked being suddenly super nervous

What does he mean?

On my question he looked at me with a smrik and then lean to my ear and said.

"Things people do on there honeymoons"

What?

Hearing him I stood frozen. It took me 2 minutes to understand what he said. My face become blank with eye wide and cheeks turn crimson.

I bite my lips when I saw his face, it was quite serious making my heart ho in the pit.

"Now keep quiet and follow me"

He said but I my mind was completely occupied by his word. When I didn't reacted to his words he holded my hand and pulled my to him making my eyes go wide again.

The things he said and him holding my hand for the first time made me more sure about his intentions. My heart accelerate and breath become uneven, when I looked at him he has a straight face on.

I didn't said a word and Just followed him till our room.

Once we were inside, he left my hand and went back to the door making me horrified.

Is he really going to do that....

I gulped when I saw him locking the door. After locking the door he turned to me with a small smrik, almost a smile. Looking directly in my eyes he took a step ahead making me took step back.

I walk back again but then I remember my this act which I already did back then and I also got reminder of the result. In fear my foot become frozen and i stayed there.

Just for a millisecond I looked up to see his reaction which was satisfying smile making me gulp. He walk up to me, all the time I was looking down in fear and nervousness.

Once he close to me he looked down at me, my entire self was feeling extremely hot.

"What happene WIFE??"

He said in a whisper to which I looked up and just shoot my head and looked down again. I don't know what he will do but I was feeling scared nervousness both.

I nearly jumped when I felt him sliding his one arm around my waist and pulling me to him. It was to fast that I nearly yelled.

My both hands were resting on his chest, and his one hand on my waist and with the other one he tugged a hair stand behind my ear slightly couping my cheek. I shuddered at his touch.

His hand felt rough yet warm against my skin. At the skin contact I turned hotter and looked at him who was smiling. But what he did next was something I wasn't expecting.

In a swift move he picked me in his arms in bridal style making mr gasp. I rounded my arm round his neck to save my life. I looked at his face in horror only to see his clam expression.

"Wh-What are you doing?

I speak out in horror. His talk and the things were telling me about his intention. Hearing me he just chuckled and looked at me.

"Just relax WIFE, I won't do anything...yet" he said and sat on the sofa placed in his room with me in his lap. Hearing him I looked at him in surprise.

What does he means?

"I just wanted to sit"

Saying this he sat comfortably on the sofa with me on his lap. I was feeling highly uncomfortable so I tried to move. But I think he didn't like my this act so he just tighten his hold round me keeping me stable.