chapter 48 "I can't wait to be inside you wife"

I really thought that last chapter was going to cross 400+ votes here...!!

But I was wrong...!😐😐

Enjoy ❤

Eva's POV

"Mommy are we going out?"

Asked my almost 3 year old daughter with curiosity lashed in them. Hearing her question I chuckled at her.

She was asking this because she saw me making myself look pretty. Not my word but her! As per her, today I was brushing my hairs a bit more and was wearing a very beautiful dress.

"No sweety. We aren't. But if you want we can go to park?"

I suggested and like with the speed of current a smile formed on her lips and she nodded.

"OK, then tomorrow?"

"OK mommy"

But before we can talk anymore we heard the most awaited voice. The voice which now the only thing I wanted to hear after waiting for long 8 hours.

His voice.

My husband's voice

I frozen out spot when I heard him calling my name. A blush formed on my cheeks and I took a deep breath making myself prepared to appear in front of him.

Why?

Because I am now more shy to him, seeing him my mind quickly reply the things he did...down at me.

But that isn't the only thing, That nighy changed many things to me-To us. Now he is more touchy with me, not that I am complaining, when he is home he will not leave me for a second and there isn't and second I am not blushing.

And the fact that I realized My love for him......I am more affected by him.
Yes, I realized what I feel for my husband is nothing other than love.

I love my Xann

And I am proud to say this to whole world.

I was in my own thoughts when a pair of strong arms wrap around me hugging me from behind. It didn't took me a another second to know who it was.

My xann

He nuzzled his face in my neck and pulled me more into him.

"Where were you lost? I was searching for you."

He murmured making me smile. His talks made me feel special and I covered his hand with mine, but before I can say anything he bite me on my neck.

"Ahh Xann!"

I tried to protest but it come like moan. I felt him smriking on my neck, I blushed even more red, when I felt his hand traveling up to my Breast. My breath hitched and I was knowing what he was going to do but like few times Isa just come to us laughing at something.

Alexander unwrapped his arms from around me seeing his daughter was looking at him like asking something. Picking her up he tickled her, she giggled at his this act.

Seeing them a sense of pride come inside me. There was my life, my love, my family.

My husband, My love.

My daughter, my life.

Our small little family

I again smiled when Isa called me to protect her from the ticklish monster who was non other then her own father.