•Introduction & Author's Note•

Welcome to all of you to my brand new book - ALEXANDER'S WIFE.

This is your lovely author~ Shristi ♥️

First of all thank you for visiting.
It means a lot.

👉A quick question for you.
》》How do you came across this book?

1sᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ #ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ sᴇʀɪᴇs.Tʜɪs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ sᴇʀɪᴇs

         "#Kɴɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ sᴇʀɪᴇs."

Sᴛᴏʀʏ Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
●●●

When Eva was sold to a person 11 years older then her without her acknowledge she was heartbroken.

But what made her love this arrangement was the little angel, her husband's daughter Bella.

It was a simple arrangement where he brought a women and marry her so she can be a mother to his dear daughter.

Everything was smooth until he realized she wasn't just his daughter's mother but his wife too! A wife whom he ignored!

But not anymore! He needs his wife to be with him no Matter what! And he will make sure that she stand by his side only!

And here starts the toe curling, thighs clenching journey of a innocent Eva where not so innocent Alexander teaches her how to be a perfect wife with his not so innocent way!

But in between his messed up past kicked and he found himself in between of misunderstanding!

But this time he isn't ready to let things go out of his hand.!

He Isn't ready to let go his little wife at any cost.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

°•°Gʟɪᴍᴘsᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ°•°

"And who the hell he is to ask?"

I flinch at his tone. I gulpe in fear and timidly looked up at him only to have a minor panic attack seeing him coming toward me with a dangerous expression.

"Listen WIFE and listen carefully, I don't like disobedience. And I totally hate it when you-My little wife do that."

My breath nearly stopped when he said that. But what nearly give me panic attack was his hand around my neck. He was holding my neck like he was chocking but he wasn't. He was only holding my neck and his this act was making me clench My thighs together and I felt warm there.

He pulled my neck up a little and then said..

"And I don't like you talking or smiling at him. I don't like him being concern about you anyhow because it's me who only had the right to be. Remember that"

My breath stopped hearing his dominating possessive talks. I gulped and my eyes wide at his confession. My mouth hand open.

But what he said next nearly make me faint.

"You are my possession,only mine"