chapter 27(Alex pov:- part 5)"Time to teach her a lesson "

Surprise here....

Alex POV...

Now Give me a flying kiss🤣

Enjoy❤

Alex POV

I turned around hearing the clicking of heels indicating my little WIFE just come downstairs. I turned and looked up to only to stay frozen. My eyes darken and jaw clenched.

There she was in all black, looking gorgeous as hell. She walk down gracefully looking at me. I too kept looking at her, my eyes as my habit moved down checking her out. Her long slender neck to my show with her one arms showing a bit of her chest.

Her heavy bosom which become my personal pillow now a days were highlighted making me clench my jaw. Her small waist where thr black fiber flitted perfectly and that damm slit showing her legs which were hidden from me till now.

But what caught me off guard was that bloody samuel's hand on her hand. I know he was just helping her but Ite not acceptable to me.

And i think, he didn't want to be thr victim of my anger.

"Hands off samuel" I said gritting my teeths seeing him holding her hands.

Hearing my voice she quickly removed her hand from him making me satisfied somewhere in my heart. I like the way she obey me instantly.

He just chuckled and moved away leaving her who was now looking down. She stopped when she was teo step away from me and her intoxicated smell coverd my nostrils.

To be honest I was having a great time in controlling myself, I again checked her out only to feel the beast inside me was now awake and will come in action anytime.

My body was rigid, eye darker and fist clenched. I need to control myself.

Isn't the dress too much to handle?

"Let's go"

I said and guided her to the car, whole time I tried to stay normal. I to felt something change in her and to be honest I don't like it.

She look like she is dissapointed or sad, and somewhere I know the reason of it but you can't blame me. I am too busy in gazing her perfect body that I own.

As we sat inside the car, I can't help but feel like pulling her to me but I can't. I kept looking at her time to time. I noticed she was lost somewhere and I was curious to know what is running inside her small brain.

What is keeping in occupied while she is here with her.

Out in her thoughts she didn't notice we come to halt, dure to sudden brake her body jerked forward. Before she can hurt herself I was quick enough to hold her fron hurting herself.

"Are you ok?"

I can't help but be concerned about her, the feeling care for anyone other than my daughter was long gone but seems like this little WIFE of mine is awaking many things inside me.

She smiled and nodded. Her smile us something which is rare to me. She may smile offen but in front of me she is someone who smile rarely.

I released her and we walk out. I signed when I saw the media like always desperate for grabbing news.

It didn't effect me much but seems like Eva was effected by it. She look nervous. I looked the scene infront of me which was filled with the people who were posing, laughing talking with each other.

Some Womens here as always were dressed in a sophisticated look where some womens here were dressed to show there body off.

But that didn't effect, that think that made me frustrated was the thing that my WIFE who look gorgeous as hell will be in show today. People here will gaze at her and even knowing all this I won't be able to do anything.