chapter 59"Will you forgive me wife"

Author's POV

He then looked into her eyes only to see them clouded with innocence and with innocent needs.

He lean in and his lips just a inch away from her when he said something which made was enough to drive her crazy. Saying he crashed his lips on her again with a promise to win back her and there relationship after making giving her punishment.

"I Own you my dear little wife"

Hearing this she looked at him who's eyes were dark like stromy night. If he would have said there words before all this, she must have founded these extremely hot. But right now..

His words hurts!

Pushing him away a little she looked at him with tears. Her tears made him confused. He gently cupped her hand with one hand but before he can ask anything she said

"Right! I am something you own! Something you payed for! Something you brought"

His words still hurt. Hearing her he felt a familiar pain in his heart. He sighed hopelessly and closed his eyes for a second to control his emotions. And then said.

"Wife Never in my life I thought you as a thing. The moment I said 'I do' in front of God I accepted you as my wife, The moment I put my head on your chest finding peace you become my better half. The moment I kissed your lips we become one."

He expressed.

He opened his heart in front of her who felt more emotion hearing him. These talks were the things she craved for but now she didn't felt that happy hearing them. She smiled at him which send a Stanger kind of satisfaction to his heart.

May be she understood

But the next moment she said looking in his eyes

"You aren't being honest here Xann. You never thought of me as your better half. You never thought of me as some part of yours. Because you never trusted me."

She said softy. She saw the tiredness in his eyes, she saw the longing look he gives her. She saw the desperation in his eyes for her to understand.

"No.."

His lips left a whisper looking at her. His heart hammered against his rib thinking the worse.

"You know Xann, we can't build a relationship with trust and here you aren't trusting me and you aren't letting me trust you."

She said and looked in his eyes. She know there was something he was hiding something which triggered him that much to behave the way and she want it out from him.

She kept standing there for two minutes hoping he will say something but all he did was look away with a clench jaw.

Alexander know he needs to share but with her he have a contant fear of losing her.

Getting nothing she turned to go and All Alexander saw was her going away from her. Leaving him for someone.

Nick's confession was hard to forget!

"Then you will hate me more wife"

He said slowly after she took few step away. His heart beat fasten and eyes looked at her back with hope.

Hope that she will come back

Hearing him Eva frozen. She wasn't expecting this.