chapter 28."Isn't it your honeymoon?"

The chapter is written in little hurry. You may find few mistakes. Just ignore them.

Enjoy ❤

Eva's POV
My breath stopped hearing his dominating possessive talks. I gulped and my eyes wide at his confession. My mouth hand open.

But what he said next nearly make me faint.

"You are my possession,only mine"

Hearing him I gulped hardly as he was still gripping my neck. He was looking mad and I know I need to answer this to made him clam.

"Understand" he gritted and I nodded as soon as I can. But it seems like he wasn't satisfied yet and then he gritted again

"words wife"

"Yes,I understand "

He then at my neck where he was still gripping and then at my face, he did that again. something flick in his eyes and they look more darker.

I don't know what he was doing as my whole attention was on his hand that was gripping my neck tightly making me feel something warm and tinglish down there.

I then felt him leaning more toward me, more like toward my neck. His hand which was gripping my neck pulled it up.

I hand a mini heart attack when I felt his breath close to my neck like very close and here my breath stopped.

Oh my jesus

His hot lips with a little stubble around his lips plastering there. I gasped and my mouth went open when he sucked there.

His teeths bite me there and then sucked there again. My breart become pants and heart was ready to come out. Like a fish I was opening and closing my mouth. My eye went close because of the feeling of his lips on my skin.

His body whoke flushed to mine and I was feeling every damm part of him. I can feel something hard poking my abdomen. And here I frozen.

He then again pressed his lips more and bite and sucked there

He then again pressed his lips more and bite and sucked there. A unknown sound escaped from my mouth and then I heard his groan. He pressed my more into the wall and his body to mine.

My breaths stopped and heart bear fasten. Body frozen and butterflies in mu stomach. All this cause the redness covering my cheeks.

He then back off but I was still there, frozen. He left my neck and cares the mark he left by gripping. I opened my eyes to look at him who was looking at my neck with a smrik. His eyes darker then usual and posture rigid.

He then moved his fingers from my neck to the spot where he recently made a mark on me.

"Better "