chapter 54"I never betrayed you Xann"

Tighten you seat belt. The drama begins now😉

🚫Warning:- Alex is gonna act like a bitch! You all can abuse him but don't hate him.
Yeah?

And yeah we reached 250k reads with

Enjoy ❤

Author's POV

"Why you did that wife?"

As these words flew out of Alex mouth Eva's eyes narrowed in confusion. Alex watched her this act did he swear he founded her so cute but this cuteness was all faded..

No?

"What I did Xann?"

Eva asked still all unknown by the inner battle he was playing. Hearing the words Xann from the innocent faced girl in front if him he felt his inner crunching.

He remembered her calling him 'Xann' every damm time! And everytime that particular word made him feel almost loved.

But then her reality surrounded him. What she did! The betrayal she gave surrounded his mind and he found his almost melted heart becoming of stone all over again.

"What you did? Acting innocent? Huh?"

He hissed gritting his teeths. Eva's posture suddenly become staight seeing the hardness in his eyes instead of softness near her.

"Why are talking th-.."

"Are you anyhow in contact with Nick Miller?"

His this question made the environment shut. Eva's eyes went wide and heart started to bead furiously.

She already know how much he despite Nick anywhere near her and she will be a stupid to not understand this. that he never wanted her to talk to him.

She knew the very first time she talked to him. Actually he made her talk to him forcefully. She knew it will not end all smooth.!

"I-I.."

She knows lying at this point isn't a appreciating answer and telling the truth that too when he was holding her tightly by her waist, close enough that there heartbeat can be heard. His angry red eyes and there glint of dare to say lie
Wasn't making her say the truth.

She was stuck!

"I asked you something Eva"

Her heard snapped up hearing her name from his mouth.

Eva?

Wasn't that her name?

But that sound so unfamiliar from his mouth.

That was the moment she understand that gravity of the matter. She timidly looked up at him with hurt in them which give a hard tug to his heart. But all he wanted was her to tell the truth otherwise he will hurt her more!
He knew that!

"Yes"

The small whisper made him feel the taste to betrayal again. He felt like his heart stopped for a moment

Wait !that doesn't mean she is having anything with him!

His mind told him making him thinking otherwise but again his past made a entry there. Be remember how Layla use to meet her boyfriend of extra martial affair behind his back..and he use to trust her!