chapter 22(ALEX POV part:-2)"I will try to trust you, wife"

Yupp its Alex pov....
Who love me more now?😉😂

Enjoy❤

ALEXANDER'S POV.

In my deep slumber I can feel something soft like cotter under my head. I can feel something warm around me.

Unknowingly I snuggled more into it. I was liking it. I buried my face in the soft cotton only to hear a ......moan?

With a jerk I opened my eyes only see my newly Weeded wife under me. She was sleeping on the bed and I was on her.

What the hell...!

I run my fingers on my hairs in frustration. How can this happen?
I made sure we sleep far away then?

Unknowingly my eyes went to her chest which I was calling soft cotton a few seconds ago. Without doubt I know her skin is soft and is like a cotton. But I found it weird that my habit of sleeping on chest was back.

I use to sleep like this with her, but she never like it.

Instantly my mode was sour. Why the hell my mind has to remind me of the bitch. But I still do remember in our 3 years of marriage she never liked me to sleep on her chest whereas don't know why but I feel very much comfortable while sleeping putting my head on chest.

I though I lost my that habit but now I think my little WIFE woke my habit again.

I again glanced at her only to see her release a sign. This wasn't mean to be happen but it did. But I will make sure she never learn about my this habit or what happene right now.

I looked around to see it was a bright day, sunrays were peaking inside. Without thinking much I got up and went inside the shower.

I didn't have a habit of sleeping while having my shirt or tshirt on. But now I think I had to change my few habits.

After shower,I changed into my office suit. I glanced at the wall clock only to notice it was nearly breakfast time. My eyes went to Eva who was still so sleeping.

I should make her awake, Bella too will be awake soon.

I went near the bed and called her name only to earn ignorance. I again called her but there wasn't any response.

Damm woman!

Such a heavy sleeper

Sighing I lean down toward her. I put my one hand on the bed to support myself and other on her shoulder to shake her.

After few seconds she was opening her eyes making ne breath in relief.
Damm it took s lot of time to wake her up.

But even after opening her eyes she look lost. She was just looking at me. In her eyes I can see sleep there but she wasn't blinking.

Now where she is lost?

"Eva?" I called her only to make her look at me still without uttering a word. I shake her hard this time.

"Are you there?" Snapping mY fingers in front of her,I said.

"Y-yeah sorry " seems like she woke up completely now.

I stood up straight fixing my suit when I noticee her slightly red face.

"Good morning Eva" I greeted her to which she relipled the same.

"I'll freshen up now" saying this, in hurry she walk out of bed. She even hit her legs on a side table.

She is acting weird today!