chapter 62"I want you so bad wife!"

I am back!!

How many of you were waiting for me?

A surprise...something hot waiting for you all..😉

Enjoy.♥️

Author's POV

I know it's not the right time nor the right place to say but wife now my life without you seems nothing. My morning without you seems nothing. I know I am a bloody selfish bastard but for you wife I can kill or die. You become a important part of my life which can't be replaced."

Eva's breath hitched hearing his confession. She felt warm and special sitting on his lap in a dervish form she smiled at her husband words. And then he said something which she wasn't expecting.

"I love you my dear little wife"

Eva's world stopped hearing him. Her eyes widen and lips parted at the sudden confession. Time stopped and she kept looking at him with her wide open eyes.

Her husband just confessed he love her!

A rush of happiness spread inside her and she gave him the most beautiful smile ever. Her eyes twinkled and cheeks turn red. She quickly rounded her arms around him and hugged him.

Unknowingly few tears fall from her eyes at that moment. When they got married she never thought he will ever love her. And now after 6 months he was confessing his love.

This moment was most awaited one!

"Wife?"

Alexander too smiled and hugged her. He then sensed tears wetting his shirt and called his little wife who hummed.

"Don't cry! I hate it when you cry"

He said still hugging her. He was expecting a confession back but it's ok if she still didn't trust him. He is OK with that fact that she didn't rejected him.

"I love you too Xann"

He heard and now it's his time to open his eyes wide and go frozen.

He really wasn't expecting...

Soon he broke the hug and looked at the girl who was blushing and was scarlet red due to shyness.

"Repeat it wife "

He demanded.

Lifting her eyes to him she smiled a little and murmured again. This time he kept looking at her with his dark eyes. The moment she ended he moved closer to her that there nose was touching and demanded her to say one more time.

He just can't get enough!

The moment she opened her mouth to say the again her eyes noticed the closeness they were sharing.

It wasn't the first time definitely not the last time yet it felt like beginning. The closeness, the shyness, the love filled eyes,the desire everything felt new to her.

Her heartbeat increased and cheeks turn more red. Taking a deep breath she murmured again. As she finished a pair of lips handed on her for a soft and promising kiss.

Alexander's heart bloomed. He was married first, according to him he was fallen in love earlier but he never experience this which he was experiencing with his little wife.

Because he was fallen in love for the first time too...

He kisses her slowly unlike other times this time he silently promised to stay together till eternity...love her till eternity.