chapter 23(Alex pov:-part 3)"You will make me crazy,wife"

Alex POV

Just like yesterday I woke up me, being tangles with Eva, my head on her chest buried in her upper chest. My lips were touching her skin and to be honest I wanted to then to touch.

Wait.!

I quickly got up only to hear a moan again just like yesterday. Hearing her something happen, which shouldn't.

Yesterday only I decided to give it a try but now now seems like I need extra time to think, or I say to watch her.

Taking a deep breath I got up, I again looked back to see my wife and daughter snuggling in each other.

I stand under the showers and stand there only to remember her sentence last night.

Good night husband

Does that means she accepted me as her husband?

Does that means she accepted being not WIFE?

Does that means Liam was right?

Does that means I have right on her?
Just like other husbands?

Does that means whatever happens today or yesterday or will happen in future will be right?

Does that means I am right so do my mind?

Her one work husband did things to me.

Shooting my head I walk out. I went inside closet. After getting ready I went outside only see Eva woke up and making Bella awake.

As she saw me smiled a little. I didn't returned the smile, I didn't have the habit of smiling back. Her face show sudden nervousness.

"Good morning Eva, good morning bella" I said with a little smile. Hearing me she also murmured same and bella Jump on me. Holding her I walk out not before ordering her to Freshen up fast.

I settled my self on my chair with bella on my lap. Eva come after few minutes and sat there.

Today I didn't ignore her as usual because my eyes were already at her who was looking beautiful in that dress.

I roam my eyes from her head to toe, my eyes lingered at her chest for little long surprisingly I didn't felt bad in doing that

Black suits her.....

During breakfast unknowingly I kept looking at her time to time and I can see her getting nervous. She was squirming on her seat.

I looked up at her and saw her biting her lips. Her cheeks were red and she was biting her lips. Suddenly I felt bad for those lips and wanted to free them.

Knowing I was staring at her lips I quickly looked away. After that I stood up and was ready to go to office after few months.

Few months before I decided to work from home because I got to know Bella's nanny wasn't treating her well and was doing her job well. I can't stand knowing my daughter was getting hurt while I am alive.