chapter 46"Get On the bed,all naked Wife!"

We crossed 150k+ reads..
Thank you to my every reader. Without your support this wasn't possible.

Love you 😍

Expect few mistakes here and there.

Like the tittle?
Give me a heart. 🙈

Something unexpected waiting...😉

Enjoy ❤

Eva's POV

"Layla, My ex-wife"

He answered and I went silent. I wasn't expecting this at all! I now know how she know this much about him.

She is the same mysterious women from the mall!

My mind went blank knowing she was the one he married first may his first love too... The insecurities I was feeling doubled, first I thought she wss may be any of his bisness partner or may be any of his past fling. But surely not his ex wife!!

He kept looking at me with his those black eyes which were looking quite worried.

"Y-Your wife?"

I said feeling extremely unwell about that women. They way she was explaining about her knowledge of his liking I felt angry that time but now I feel insecure.

Do she want him back now?

Why was she here?

Do she know it's his birthday?

Will she gift him something better then me?

Will he give her any importance?

But most important...

Do he still love her?

My mind was running different questions and those were making me more nervous. I gripped His shirt on my fist not knowing how to take this up.

"Wife? Eva its ex, A ex-wife!!"

I heard his voice and next moment he gripped my neck, his eyes look quite angry and he look quite frustrated. Just then I realized I gave her my place.

I looked in his eyes, and immediately regret over my thinking. But what can I do! I don't know what is between us? I mean yeah, we are married but that doesn't give us any sort of feeling for each other. We were strangers...

Or may be not anymore!

But we surely aren't lovers....yet!

I-I accept I have some sort of feeling for him, and I am sure they aren't just my hormones or any assumptions I know what I feel for him is deeper, my feelings for him is pure and deep.

What is it?

I didn't get much time to think as he tighten his grip on my neck making me come out of my thoughts.

"Wife, now I want you to remember this always. YOU ARE MY WIFE! YOU ARE MY PRESENT. SHE WAS MY BLOODY PAST AND OUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON US. TO MAKE IT OR RUIN IT!"

He said and his words were carry a heavy message. A message that it's in my hand to kept my husband, My relationship unaffected or to ruin it completely because of someone in past.