chapter 1" Only a mother but not wife"

Welcome to you all in the first chapter. Hope you all will enjoy it.

Eva POV

Eva POV...

"Mom, I will not wear this dress!" I said to her again, but as always, she didn't even glance at me.

The dress was beautiful. It was an off-shoulder bodycon dress with a deep neckline.

 It was an off-shoulder bodycon dress with a deep neckline

I didn't hate the dress, but I'm not into these types of dresses. I usually wear jeans and T-shirts.

I don't know where my mom wants to take me. Yesterday, I graduated, but she wasn't present there. I didn't complain much because it didn't bother me much now.

I was confused about where we were going.

Today happens to be the very first time she is taking me somewhere with her, and that's not all; she also bothers to dress me well.

It never happened before!!!

I was very uncomfortable in this dress, but having no other options, I remained quiet.

"Let's go, honey," she chirped.

I didn't know why she was so happy today, and her behavior was all nice. It's quite weird!!!

I nodded at her and followed her.

"I want you to behave your best there... If I get any complaint about your behavior, you will see my worst," she said, gripping my wrist tightly, which might cause a bruise later.

Tears were forming in my eyes and edging to fall out, but I controlled them and nodded at her.

After a few minutes of driving, we arrived at a lavish restaurant.