chapter 14 "Our wedding night!"

Hello everyone.

I wanted say something to you all.
Its related to my story.

I think there is a problem on wattpad, I mean I always have to publish every chapter for two times here so that the update can reach ever reader nor I can find my story after searching it on wattpad.

I didn't know its normal or a serious problem. I just wanted to share this to you so if its isn't normal you all can advise me. And please do if there is any type of problem with my book or....

And if it is normal then ignore it and move ahead.

But I will advise you guy's to follow me for being updated about thre story.☺

Enjoy....

Eva's POV.

"Come let's go" My husband said to me to which I nodded. Picking the sleeping Isa in my arms, I stood up but the stupid yet beautiful wedding dress was making it hard. I only took a step forward but then my face hit a.....wall?

No no.

I looked up to see my husband standing frowning down at me. I hit my face in his chest.

God I am so small.

"Give bella to me" he said in all this dominating and ordering voice. I handed him my daughter silently because I know better to obey him not argue.

I am just so used of his this voice that I can't even imagine his saying anything which isn't a order or demand.

He moved toward our car which wasn't decorated or there wasn't any poster like" newly married" or any.

It was his shiny black Mercedes Benz which was drool worthy.

I noticed that he like his cars so much and have a great taste in it

I noticed that he like his cars so much and have a great taste in it. I came to this conclusion after having a look of his collection which has 12 cars ,more then enough for a single person.

We silently moved inside the car, today there was a new driver not the old one.

He looked at me and greeted me saying
"Mr. and Mrs.knight"
My head swept toward him and I suddenly felt cold and butterflies in my stomach when he addressed me that.

Wasn't it the first time.

I was addressed as Mrs. Knight for the first time. And it felt something different.

I bite my lips when I saw Alexander standing near the near door opening it. He gestured me to sit.

Like a gentleman