chapter 34.(Alex pov:- part 7)"Is he going kiss me?"

Hey there..

Just a simple question..

Share the first thought come to your mind after reading the tittle..?

I can say, there is something hot+secret in the chapter.

Now be quick and give me a heart ❤ or much better a kiss 💋 too.😉

Enjoy..

Alexander's pov

I lowered my lips to her neck and bite her skin to control myself making her grab my shirt in a tight grip and moaning in pain.

"It's nothing. You just have to..."

I said and paused only to suck on the skin which I bite earlier.

Oh! Her skin taste amazing.

Then I complete my sentence to which she pulled her head back to look at me with her wide eyes

"Wear my shirt tonight...only"

Hearing me she looked at me like I said something out of world like something very weird.

Well it was weird for her...

"Wh-What?"

She shutterd making me smrik but I just gave her my innocent smile.

"Yes, wife. You will wear my this shirt tonight"

I said pointing my hand toward my white shirt which I was wearing. Her eyes followed my direction and landed on my chest which was visible for her eyes.

She gulped when she understand and again looked at me like a kitten.

"So, here is you dress for tonight. Go change"

I said without giving her a chance to speak and left her small waist only for her to took two steps back making me frown.

But I ignored it and started to open my button. With each button I kept my eyes on her and annalised her every move.

As I opened my first button, her eyes moved to my fingers and then widen a bit which made feel happy.

After second and third button her eyes were fixed on my fingers and were moving down following my action. My chest was exposed to her and the redness on her cheeks deepen.

I am loving it.!

With the last two button I saw her gulping and her eyes bend till my jeans button and there I slided my shirt from my shoulder making my upper half naked for my little wife.

But her eyes were fixed to my v-lines which went disappear in my jeans.

Kitten wanna see the ends?

Seeing her still looking at my chest, ignoring to look into my eyes I cleared my throat gaining her attention. She looked into my eyes, her eyes were full of fear, confusion,excitement and a bit of desire as I have for her.

"Here..."

I said handing her my shirt which has my smell lingering in it. She bite her lips again before taking it from me with baby steps. I patiently waited for her To take it and go.

She did it after few second, I was continously looking at her and she was again looking everywhere other then me. Once she took the shirt she stayed still pressing my shirt to chest looking down. As much as I dislike that my shirt was having the pleasure to being attached to her chest, I like the fact that in just few minutes only this shirt will on her, without any barrier.