chapter 30"Things people do on there honeymoon"

Eva's POV

I stayed quiet but I shuddered when I felt his fingers on my neck. Exactly where I he marked me that day. I took a hollow breaths at his act and then with lot of courage I looked to only to see his dark eyes.

Too much dark.

"What happene wife"

He whispered huskily and pressed his one finger on that mark a little. I was feeling so hot by now. My mind was blank and lips went dry. His while body pressed to mine and the heat of his body coming to me make me feel more hot. Then I heare him saying

"Are you feeling hot, wife?"

Yes!

I wanted to say...no scream but I can't

He was still looking at my eyes with those intensity which was quite scaring. His thumb was still brushing the mark he gave me and body close to me.

I was so hot by now and his naked frame wasn't doing any better. I was hoping he will move back soon but he started to lean to me. Unknowingly my head turn sidewise giving more access. I felt his lips on my skin and I can feel he was smriking.

He was enjoying this

My breath stopped almost when he left a peak on the same spot. But before he can do more there was a knock. I slightly jumped because the sound but he didn't moved. Not a bit.

His lips were still pressed to my skin making me scare. I don't know why but someone was outside and I don't want that person to come inside and see us in this state.

Where he is standing pressing his body to mine and mine to wall and him almost naked. And to the top of it his lips pressed to my skin.

I heard a another knock and with a great courage I put my hand on his bare shoulder and tried to push him a bit. But he didn't bulged. But by my this act he bite me there again making me hiss.

"S-Someone is o-on the door"

Hearing me he moved away and stood straight still too close but his lips wasn't attached to my skin.

"You didn't answer me..."

He said close to my lips and move out of the door leaving me like this, A hot mess.he went inside a room and come in a minute wearing full cloths. Giving me a smrik he move out.

As he move out I let out a breath of relief unknowingly. My legs which were carrying me gave up and I immediately sat down with a hand on my heart.

Oh my jesus

I stayed there for few minutes recollecting myself, and over coming from his effect until I heard a knock again.

With a deep breath I stoop up and fixed my tshirts and opened the door. There was one of the air hostess. She looked at me and smile.

My cheeks were still red I think because her smile wasn't a normal smile. It was a teasing smile. Which made me blush more.

"Mam the plane will land in few minutes. Please come to your seat" she said and went away. I too followed her and went to my seat.

I looked around because I didn't saw him nor Isa, but soon I saw him carrying Isa in his arms and coming to toward the seat. He looked at me with a knowing look and sat infront of me.
He put Isa on her seat and I sat on mine. After like 10 minute the plane finally landed making me jump in happiness.