chapter 38(Alex pov:- part 8) "let's go back to our room Wife"

Alexander's pov

I felt someone struggling in my arms it didn't took me a another second to know who is it.

It's my wife.

Smriking internally at her I tighten my hold around her waist and snuggled more into her chest which were like a soft cushion. Her arms around me makes me feel calm.

I heard her gasp when unintentionally I rubbed on her nipple making it erect. It's not the first time I am experiencing her erect nipples under my cheeks. Sometime when I rub my face Over it they become erect but it was the first time she too was experiencing her erect nipples under my cheeks.

By now I know her cheeks will red as apple to be served in breakfast.

I stopped rubbing my cheek over it for her to clam down. I really don't want her to think of me as a desperate husband which I am partially or a creep. And the last thing I want her is to be scared of me.

I brought her to this place to spend time with her alone, to know her. Not to scare her.

She then stopped struggling to get out of my arms and I felt her touching my Hairs. Again it's nothing new.

My shy wife will touch my hairs, sometime cheeks when she think I am sleeping. Which I am not.

I smiled a little at her cute attics. She was running her hand on my hairs while murmuring something non coherent words which I didn't understood.

After like 5 minutes she again tried to struggling to get out and this time I let her.

I don't want to suffocated her.

Once she was out I stayed on the bed still acting like sleeping. Once she left the bed I instantly felt cold surrounding me. I missed her warmth..It wasn't usual. Few months ago, before my second marriage I was used to have coldness around me but as soon as she entered in my life she again made me habitual of many things I thought I got rid off.

My main intention of bringing her here wasn't something serious until I decidedto bring her to this house. This is my grandmother's house where we are staying recently and it was my grandmother last wish to visit here once with my soul mate. With my wife.

I never tried to bring my ex-wife here, nor she was intested in my family. But with Eva things are different.

When I was I Italy and somewhere I feel a connection with her, I decided to check it fully.

I brought her here to know what we have...Between us. I accept I feel something for her and I think it's lust. A clear intense desire but I don't understand why I feel something eles which isn't lust....her wide open eyes when I say something to her makes me feel excited. I don't know why but her smile at me makes me clam and I don't know why I always want her to myself.

I don't want a fucking men around her. I just hate the idea of her being with any other male which isn't me.

I shouldn't be feeling like this when it was only lust...right?

I closed my eyes tightly as I was again thinking all this.

No! I should not think about this all now.

I decided to enjoy there 2 days before going to the busy schedule again and explore what is between us rather then sitting here thinking.

Thinking all this I got up and inside the bathroom to feeshup. When I come back wiping my face the door open and there stood my wife in my shirt only looking sexy enough to give me a hard on with a tray in her hand looking down while biting her lips.