The New Avenger Part 1

Subject = 45d 

Being Held = HYDRA Research Base near the capital of Sokovia

Experiments= Given wings and was given powers to control any element. Elements able to control that have been tested = Water, Fire, Earth, Ice, Wind, Light, Nature, and Gas

Size: 5'2

Wingspan: 8 ft

Color: Raven (A.N: Black at top, green/violet w/black in the sun at the bottom)

Type: Condor 

________________________________________________________________________________

Aria's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the cage room door open. The cage room fills up with light, which I cower at the sight of. A man in a lab coat with cuffs with chains is in his hands. I knew the drill. Doesn't mean I didn't hate it. With a sigh I get up, as much as I could in the tiny cage. The man opened the door. 

"Get out." he says nonchalantly 

I crawl out without speaking. I knew better. Any speaking would earn me a slap on the face. No speaking unless spoken to. As I crawl out he grabs my wrists and puts the cuffs around my wrists. He grabs the chains and leads me to the laboratory. We pass through door and I see what I've seen for the past 12 years. A dark room with gas, water, a fire, flowers, and a dead tree. There is a man in a lab coat on the right of the room. The man on my left holding the chains is Max. The man on the right of the room in Blake. Max removes my chains. He closes the doors. I don't need anymore instructions. As soon as he closes the door I focus my energy on moving the water. And I continue doing so with everything on the table and as I do, I feel every cell in my body on fire. Not a bad feeling, but a good feeling. But I also feel my energy leaving me. As soon as I'm done, they allow me to go to the library for a 5 minute break. Then Max takes me to the next room, where they experiment on my wings. By the end of the day I am exhausted. They return me to my cage. I go to the corner I always sleep in, lay down and fall asleep. I sigh. "Welp, another day passed. Tomorrow's gonna be exactly the same." 

[Time skip brought by Author, ya'll!]

I was jolted awake by a sudden explosion. I though it was an experiment, so I let it go. But when another one comes and I hear shouting, my mind went back to a memory from when I was one that I had stuffed into my brain.

[A.N: Regular: Present, Italics: Memory]

1 year old me was being hugged by my parents. I hear them whispering. "It's ok. We're gonna be ok. Nothings gonna happen. It's ok." Then we hear an explosion and the building crumbles. People run in. I'm crying by now. Next thing I know they are taking me. I see the face of a man who is not my father. BAM! Another explosion rings out. BAM! And another. They're taking me into a helicopter. They put something in my arm. BAM! I curl into myself. I feel a pinch and the next thing I see is darkness.  My mind returns to reality. I hear gunshots and more explosions. I try to relax and I go back to sleep

_________________________________________________________

If you liked this share and follow me!

P.S: Please do not use bad words in comments please to keep this friendly for all!