The New Avenger Part 22

Wanda and Vision were out on another date, Rhodey and Sam were out on a run. Tony and Bruce were in the lab. Loki and Aria were in the living room watching a movie when they hear a loud booming voice. 

"BROTHER! How are yo-WOAH!"

Thor suddenly stops and stares wide eyed at Aria. 

"Is everything alright brother?" Loki asks. 

"Uh, yes. Of course brother"

"How was your trip to Asgard?"

"It was, pleasant. Brother, I need your help tending to some flowers outside"

"Really? Now?"

"Yes. I just need to get a few things. Will you meet me there?"

"Fine"

Loki got up and left the room. 

"Ok, what is going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"Before, you had red hair, and blue eyes. Now you have black hair and green eyes, and you look like Loki"

"H-How can you see that? I have an illusion on"

"I don't know. Maybe because I've been able to do this before. I don't know. But who are you, and why do you look like Loki?"

"I am Astridr Lokidottir."

"LOKIDOTTIR?!"

"SHHHH! The other's don't know"

"How long have you known about this?"

"Since Loki woke up after we found him"

"So, y-your a goddess?!"

"Yes. I am the goddess of spirits and illusions"

"So, you are Lokidottir. Who is your mother?"

"My mother was a human, her name was Eleanor"

"So you are my niece"

"And you are my uncle. Please don't tell anyone. No one knows yet, and I'd like to keep it that way. You know, just for a little bit"

"As you wish"

Thor hugged Aria tight, and little did they know, Loki had heard their whole conversation. 

He knew that Thor was lying when he said that he needed to get some supplies and he'd be outside in a minute. He's the god of mischief. He can tell when someone is lying. But he left, because he knew that Thor was able to see through Aria's illusion, like he can. 

He was happy, that at least Thor knew, and they really became a happy family once more. 

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for today! I promise I will post more tomorrow! I got so many good ideas from all of you who commented, and I will do my best to complete all of them! I LOVE your guy's ideas! If you ever get anymore ideas, or if you REALLY want something to happen in this story, please feel free to comment and I will do my best to make that come true. Anyway, love you all my little avengers!

Keep reading and keep the world safe!

AVENGERS!

Assemble